Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:23 am

They are just throwing shit at the wall and see what sticks. They don't really have a unified campaign, so it's more targeted to the specific area.
I haven't seen the one above.

Here they go with the whole "save Diesel cars" bullshit, which I am completely against. Diesel is for trucks and other duty vehicles. A regular car with a Diesel motor is something only a retard would want and should be forbidden.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:31 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:49 pm
Is Germany THAT MUCH Turked that even right-wing politicians have to appeal to roaches?
I really think they're just desperate for votes.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:46 am

Ata-Kügelfüsch won't stand for this.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:10 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:50 pm
Ataturk was conservative?
I think they're trying to appeal to the "Good" Turks, the ones who, like Atatürk, still have a boner for Western civilization, unlike the current government in Turkey that's a lot more backwards and eager to demonize the West in general and Europe in particular.
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:31 am
I really think they're just desperate for votes.
Pretty much. Aside from a few nutjobs, they've hilariously enough replaced The Left as the go-to protest voter party, aka something you only vote for because you know it'll trigger the established parties.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:49 pm
WTF is this, Kugel? Did these guys lose their minds?
Is Germany THAT MUCH Turked that even right-wing politicians have to appeal to roaches?
The old school Nazis still apparently have a boner for the Turks. Here's an SS officer with the Gallipolli Star (The Ottoman War Medal)

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:50 am

The Ottomans were something to emulate. They may be the only Islamic empire to not completely fuck up what achievements their occupants provided them. Arabs would just mindlessly destroy everything turning civilizations into dustballs. Persia and Egypt for example.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:16 pm

They even tolerated their Christian citizens. You just had to donate a son to them, who they would convert to Islam and turn into either a soldier or a sissy boy. It was as close to an utopia as you could wish for.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:33 pm

Investigators have raided our Financial Intelligence Unit (now idea why the name is in English) under suspicion of criminal negligence.
The FIU is relatively young and meant as a central hub for banks to report suspicious transactions (money laundering, mostly). Except ever since they've become independent from German Customs 4 years ago they have failed to get their act together, leaving a fuckhuge backlog. Organized crime and terrorism must've had a riot these past years.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:13 pm

The ad from the Green party of Germany:

...and not a single taxpayer in the picture!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:56 pm

A bit clean and hobo-less for an antifa occupation zone. The only accurate thing is the squirrel.
-Yours Truly