Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:50 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:06 pm
It's a good attempt, but I think they're allowed to lie about things like this under taqiya.
Not even. Islam dictates one can live in a non-Islamic society only as long as they have the intent to spread sharia.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:52 pm

Hear me out on a classic tale of self-ownage:

So the general way Germany handles students with dyslexia is to add a note on their (school) graduation diploma to notify that adjustments have been made due to the dyslexia (usually by ignoring their orthography in the final grades).
Recently some (former) Bavarian students cried discrimination would put them at a disadvantage on their job search. Because I guess the better idea is to try to keep your dyslexia a secret form your future employer?

Now our Supreme Court equivalent has ruled that this practice is discrimmination - because it only makes such a note for dyslexia and not other disabilities that may have had a similar impact on the grades :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:30 pm

And now ever third diploma will read "autistic."
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:13 pm

I've been wondering: When will the Kraut Left's push to make everything more gender-inclusive get into conflict with our chronical Fachkräftemangel?

The autistic German tongue is often cited as being a major deterrent for foreign skilled workers (next to our love for bureaucracy, most red tape still being largely analogue, and our housing market being a bit of a mess).
Imagine being some street shitter software developer who has to live with being called a "Software-Entwickler*in" (or "-Entwickler:in", or whatever fantasy symbol they're using these days), who then makes the mistake of hanging out with the German intelligentsia whose lust for more gender shit drives them to try and apply this nonsense to objects that just happen to have the masculine article (like "Seifenspender" aka "soap dispenser").

I say to my fellow comrades: We need less gendering, not more. Death to the social construct!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:03 pm

The people in favour of this dumb speech all live in a parallel world and marketing. Nobody cares. Especially not people that actually have to get shit done.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:13 pm

How much murder, rape and destruction will you put up with? Even Canada has our own anti-immigration conservative party projected to win.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:13 pm
How much murder, rape and destruction will you put up with?
Until there is nothing left to murder, rape and destroy. Thus is the German way.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:57 pm

The masses are indoctrinated from Kindergarten on about "Nazi Bad!", so the established cuck parties just have to call any alternative party Nazis and a substantial amount of people will just believe it.

On the other hand, according to the latest poll, if election was tomorrow, the AfD would get 23% of votes.
People are getting tired of this shit. Just not enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:46 pm

They'd better hope there will be a new election before Comrade Wagenknecht finally launches her own party.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:54 pm

Don't let yourselves out-cuck the Anglo-sphere.
SpoilerShow