Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:12 pm

Weimar wasn't half the dumpster fire our academia has been since the 50s. Anything not hard science and engineering is ultra leftist infested cancer that wouldn't be out of place in Berkeley. In fact, it's the patient zero of all the woke shit today.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:47 am

So Der Dritte Weg (which has effectively replaced the NPD as "that one party that's even more right-wing than the AFD") has printed election posters where they demand the Greens to be hanged.
The court says this is A-OK as long as those posters aren't too close to the Green's election posters.

Maybe they shouldn't have let Die Partei (a pure parody party) get away with election posters that used various flavors of "Kill Nazis".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:51 pm

We live in the era of slient fascism Voice, posting openly fascist posters and everybody clapping is A-OK, especially when they celebrate Freedom of Speech without getting punched in the face for being eggregious cunts. Both the greens and the DDW I mean. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:12 pm
Weimar wasn't half the dumpster fire our academia has been since the 50s. Anything not hard science and engineering is ultra leftist infested cancer that wouldn't be out of place in Berkeley. In fact, it's the patient zero of all the woke shit today.
Jesus Jack Jumping Christ. Worse than Sweden and its "liberal scientists"?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:18 pm

Ever heard of the Frankfurter Schule? It's what all those commie universities are modelled after.
It's a type of cancer that has been around since the 20s at least and has been everywhere in Europe and really anywhere where Jews were, like New York.

But post war Germany was the ideal breeding ground. While the USA had a glorious anti-commie climate, Germany didn't to that extend. As long as something wasn't very right wing it was seen as harmless. That's of course hilariously stupid, seeing as almost half of our nation was annexed by the Soviets at the time but universities have always been a cesspool of leftist thought, even when demonstrably harmful or stupid.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:18 pm
Ever heard of the Frankfurter Schule? It's what all those commie universities are modelled after.
Yeah, I've read about the shit they wrote and it was some of the vilest shit. I'm not for burning books but didn't the book burnings in Germany primarily consist of 75% of the Frankfurt Schule library compared to what "history" tried to teach after the 50s?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:18 pm
It's a type of cancer that has been around since the 20s at least and has been everywhere in Europe and really anywhere where Jews were, like New York.

But post war Germany was the ideal breeding ground. While the USA had a glorious anti-commie climate, Germany didn't to that extend. As long as something wasn't very right wing it was seen as harmless. That's of course hilariously stupid, seeing as almost half of our nation was annexed by the Soviets at the time but universities have always been a cesspool of leftist thought, even when demonstrably harmful or stupid.
Oh believe me I know about the bolded part except for ours it was "Oh, as long as it's not very left wing it was seen as harmless" suddenly we have neo fascists with their leader being a (((chosen))) with the full backing of the CIA. But you know, it's all obviously the fault of the commies as the CIA correspondants claimed back thenas if they'd be the actual commies we denied when Stalin offered us a place in UUSR, instead of a guy telling america to back off because he wanted both Bongland and Burgerland as allies
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:20 pm
A good chunk of our Green party sees itself as cosmopolitan, which in practice boils down to them eating up whatever the American Left is shitting out. They have yet to bring out the big guns, so this whole gender madness is a mostly abstract concept over here.
The leftists here do exactly the same thing. Whatever crazy crap they come up with in Berkeley, it will definitely flow here with a delay of about a year. What is really ridiculous is that there are no gendered pronouns in our language, but left-wing shit-for-brains also embraced it from the US and invented some local problem from it. People who post 90% in Finnish on Twitter, for example, are now adding English gender pronouns (he/him, she/her) to their bio. Fucking ridiculous.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:55 pm
It's also the favourite party of academics. What could the connection be?
This is also exactly what is going on here as well. Admittedly I understand why students and professors in universities tend to be left-wing, especially in certain fields of science. Universities live on state subsidies and their professors specialize in being the most efficient absorbers of tax funds. In addition to this, life in university is life in a cotton wool, you are only dealing with the cream of the society, this creates the illusion of thinking that the society as a whole is like this and breeding ground for supporting leftist ideas. Students in certain faculties consider their left-wing professors to be some sort of messiah and naturally embrace the worldview they preach. Peer pressure is also a significant factor that contributes to maintaining the hegemony of the political climate in universities. In general, people don't even share their real thoughts if they are asked for some kind of political statement, they tell what they believe other people want to hear, it's the "easy way out" from the situation.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:30 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:20 pm
The leftists here do exactly the same thing. Whatever crazy crap they come up with in Berkeley, it will definitely flow here with a delay of about a year. What is really ridiculous is that there are no gendered pronouns in our language, but left-wing shit-for-brains also embraced it from the US and invented some local problem from it. People who post 90% in Finnish on Twitter, for example, are now adding English gender pronouns (he/him, she/her) to their bio. Fucking ridiculous.
"We have to smash gendered language!"
"But our language isnt really all that gendered."
"Then we will have to make it gendered first!"

Using the English pronouns seems to be a classic Leftist crutch to port over English gender nonsense. Over here they have to use the English "gender" because there's really no neat equivalent in German. We have a single word for "sex" and "gender", so they'd have to come up with something akin to "social/personal gender", which doesn't make for a good rallying cry.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:15 pm

That's the one saving grace. Normalfags won't ever embrace that shit here because it just sounds absolutely retarded.
I have also yet to hear anyone demanding personal pronouns because they just don't work in German. I guess you could be an "it", if you really wanted to but that would just be confusing for the same reason it is in English and we don't have a "they" in that way. Instead, it's the regular honour title any stranger gets in the first place, which wouldn't differentiate you at all.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:25 pm

I guess they could go with ye olde royale plurale.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:28 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:25 pm
I guess they could go with ye olde royale plurale.
That would be even more confusing and unacceptable for obvious reasons.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!