Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5wJJ5Ycg55M

A funny YouTube short where Crowder causes a German to meltdown. Anyway to post YouTube shorts in the future?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:45 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:39 am
Anyway to post YouTube shorts in the future?
You just need to copy-paste the video id into a proper YT video url (since these shorts are just regular videos with a shittier default player).

Wait, did that bitch just suggest you can be racist against white people :lol: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:23 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:45 am
I'm assuming she is from Berlin.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:27 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:23 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:45 am
I'm assuming she is from Berlin.
Or the East?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:30 am

East Berlin, then.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:13 pm

So recent drama around a potential reform of our Krautian citizenship applications ('cause apparently we really need 60+ year old "Germans" who can't actually speak German) also comes with the newest sequel to the eternal problem that has plagued Krautland for decades: Just how can we attract more qualified Untermenschen?

It's like some Groundhog Day shit, since this always follows the same formular:
  1. "We should make Germany more attractive to foreign skilled employees. Our current system is too clunky and shitty. Also something something skilled worker shortage"
  2. "Why don't we rip off other countries that do it better?"
  3. "I hear Canada has the bestest system for this. It's like a points system or something *cue German news article educating us about the glorious Cucknadian points system*"
  4. ???
  5. Nothing substantial changes, come back in a few years when we're back to step 1
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:27 am

Naturally, the nonsense starts immediately with the starting argument of the left, proposing that skilled workers may enter even for a job outside of their profession.

Not stupid enough? Then listen to the example given:
"An engineer may immigrate even if they are applying as a server and the other way around."

The other way around? Since when is a server a qualified worker?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:00 pm

If there's one thing the first world west needs, it's more people crowding in to take unskilled labor and entry level work.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:01 pm

Democray triumphs once more as the proper authorities uncovered a Reichsbürger plot for a coup d'état.
Instead of a dozen or a so chucklefucks in a chat group fantasizing about how they can totally take over Germany, it was 50 or so chucklefucks.
Including a couple ex-soldiers.
Some fat judge lady who people have already tried to oust due to her ties with the AFD.
And some 70-year-old "prince" who is apparently some big shot in the Reichsbürger community because he's from a former noble family and thinks he should still have the privileges German nobles had, like, three government types ago (only one of which - the current one - being not recognized by Reichsbürger).

What triggers me the most is that they had plans to make their "prince" the "regent" of their glorious new government. I have no idea if he wanted to become Kaiser or king, which leaves me with no good excuse to include this song:

(Looks a bit like Spoony, now that I think about it)
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:35 pm

3000 cops deployed to arrest 50 people, and they only succeeded in capturing half of them. Noice.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome