Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:12 pm

He could be from the early wave of kids that have gotten retarded names by their parents.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:34 pm

It had to come to this.
So a major constitutional addition made during the reign of La Presidenta Merkel was the Schuldenbremse aka debt brake, limiting how much new debt can be made outside of emergencies like COVID.
Back in the day things were fine and dandy. Tax revenues were at an all time high, and the minister of finance could keep bragging about the illustrious "Black Zero" (aka no new debt) each year.

Nowadays things aren't quite as sexy economically, and that's not even going into the bottomless pit that is investing in climate change measures.
So naturally politicians got creative to try and circumvent the debt brake. Like shuffling 60 billion unused Euros originally intended for the COVID crisis into various climate change projects.
Except now the supreme court has ruled that shit doesn't fly because you can't just use leftover COVID bucks for whatever the fuck you want just because it's there :lol:

This could tear even more holes into their finances as this wasn't the first time they got creative with working around that debt brake.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:24 pm

How long do you give Scholz? A few months?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:53 pm

As long is it takes for the coalition to break up due to the FDP (demands strict adherence to the debt brake - unless the MegaCorps cry loud enough for gibs I guess) and/or The Greens (the filthy peasants of the party - as well as their voter base - aren't happy with the concessions they had to make in order to make the coalition happen).
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:54 pm

I'll give it half a year.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:05 pm

So they are trying to pass a law that you have to pledge allegiance to a country that you aren't trying to become a citizen of in order to get a citizenship to their country. There is being cucked and there is being cucked beyond belief. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:14 pm

It's really just an attempt to grant less citizenships to foreign Muslims, and not coming across as problematic while doing so.
Probably won't accomplish anything 'cause it's not like these pledges are a magical geas.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:16 pm

Would that even be actionable?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:36 pm

Jesus, this isn't going to be good for Europe. I'm confident the cops/politicians are trying to pacify protesters in hopes the conflict will die down. But if it continues or escalate we may finally see Muslim violence akin to ISIS attacks before Trump and Russia stomped them out.

In a way I'm hoping for it. Only way to black-pill the white man of their white guilt is to make like personally inconvenient.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:14 pm
It's really just an attempt to grant less citizenships to foreign Muslims, and not coming across as problematic while doing so.
Probably won't accomplish anything 'cause it's not like these pledges are a magical geas.
It's a good attempt, but I think they're allowed to lie about things like this under taqiya.
Unless you're going to be allowed to deport them for breaking those vows, it's toothless.
Full on Muslim bans are needed worldwide, but I don't think anyone has the guts to do it. Well, maybe North Korea.
お前はもう死んでいる。