Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:10 pm

I present to you: First World problems, made in Germany:

>German minister of defense fails once again at making the Bundeswehr less of a joke and bottomless money pit.
>gets replaced by more of a no-nonsen politician
>Greens and the Left immediately start bitching at the SPD because they replaced a hoe with a dude so now the ministries are no longer led by the perfect 50/50 gender split that our chancellor promised
>either the chancellor and his party will just sit this one out, or some privileged male minister will have to make room for some hag

You know, if I were Pistorius I'd just say that I identify as female now. Take that, outdated gender concepts :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:49 am

Probably for the best the Bundeswehr is a joke

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:39 am

You know, I think I have the perfect solution for this gender problem: The dreaded Doppelspitze ("dual leadership"), a recent trend in Krautland where a party has two leaders because they couldn't come up with a better solution to appease their party's two major sub-factions and avoid a potential schism.

So give each ministry two ministers of different genders. Problem solved :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:39 am
So give each ministry two ministers of different genders. Problem solved :roll:
So it'd be like Scrubs

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:33 pm

Only more of a joke and yet less funny.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:00 pm

Visitors of Berlin swimming pools are finally able to go topless regardless of their sex/gender/favorite color.
Thanks to the tireless protest of a woman who got kicked out of a pool for doing that (I assume she's a fugly RadFem), this most heinous chapter of sexism was finally closed in our enlightened capital city.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:00 pm
Visitors of Berlin swimming pools are finally able to go topless regardless of their sex/gender/favorite color.
Thanks to the tireless protest of a woman who got kicked out of a pool for doing that (I assume she's a fugly RadFem), this most heinous chapter of sexism was finally closed in our enlightened capital city.
How does Europe figure they can be both liberal with the human form/sexuality and appease the growing Muslim population again?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:43 pm

Muslims don't go swimming.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:22 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:44 pm
How does Europe figure they can be both liberal with the human form/sexuality and appease the growing Muslim population again?
Whenever muslims fall out of line the media is quick to divert attention to a general toxic masculinity, as if some evil spirit had taken control of these poor men of peace.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:17 pm

Also, keep i mind Muslims are against that kind of stuff for Muslim women. Infidel women showing their tits on the streets? That's a good thing, since they're just asking to be raped. Just watch the numbers of rapes commited by Muslims against German women going topless after that decision.