Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:24 pm
As opposed to the current late Summer/Fall recession? Slow down, Nostradamus!
I love how the west is straight out still denying that we are currently are NOT suffering from a soft recession. My financial advisor told me she doesn't see inflation even starting to level until next year.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:19 pm

I'd even disagree about it being a soft recession.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:19 pm
I'd even disagree about it being a soft recession.
The actual stocks are still strong. For instance, if it weren't for inflation I'd be bringing in some serious money right now. I'm still making 6% profit on my investments, same as last year before the inflation hit. This year I'm breaking even/losing a little because inflation is about 6.9 percent. Back in 2008 when the housing bubble broke and we hit a recession, everything collapsed and I lost a lot of my principle investments.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:29 pm

Sounds neat but the inflation is the recession this time around. Plus essential costs outpacing it on top of it.
Who gives a fuck about stock values when what you get for cashing out are POGs with Alf on them?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:33 pm

Man, pogs would be amazing. Most likely all you get in Current Year are NFTs with Alf on them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:33 pm
Man, pogs would be amazing. Most likely all you get in Current Year are NFTs with Alf on them.
Pure cynic comedy how accurate that is! I'll have an Obstler to that. Prost! :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:53 pm

Explain to the folks at home.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:23 pm

It's just some meme song to celebrate our former chancellor's attitude.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:04 pm

Interesting times, my nakama.

Increased energy prices result in reduced fertilizer production, which in turn affects our beverages production (since most of the carbon dioxide used in carbonated drinks is an offshot of the fertilizer production). Though I believe in the end this will be to our benefit as this might usher in the end of those tiny craft beer hacks (while the larger breweries have a bigger war chest and actual ways to produce at least some of their carbon dioxide themselves).

Our rail network has also fallen victim to potential sabotage, as what appears to be a coordinated attack on the IT infrastructure in Berlin and North Rhine-Westphalia resulted in a general train stop in Northern Krautland for several hours. Good fucking luck finding out who did that.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:11 pm

Uh-oh. Didn't the Beer Hall Putsch or another German revolution start because of an increase in the price of beer?

The rail hacking is much more straightforward: probably Russia, or someone on their behalf/paycheck. Unlike those nonsensical theories about how it was Russia who blew the Nordstream pipes (when they can just turn off the tap on their end using whatever justification they need), this one actually makes sense as it is more aligned with a state of undeclared war.