Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:45 pm

Get ready for more insulting absurdity:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:06 pm

Ah, yes, the grand colonial Empire of Germany. Truly a sight to behold.
SpoilerShow
I know anti-colonialism is all the rage in English-speaking countries, but nobody here in Krautland gives enough of a shit about our short side gig as colonizers.

But that's not what's actually triggering me. This is:

>Migrantische Aktionsfähigkeit

"Migrant (adj.) ability to act". That's gotta be a shoddy translation from the english Twittersphere. Nobody uses "migrantisch". In fact I had to look it up in a dictionary just now to make sure that's an actual adjective.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:27 pm

Blackadder said it best: "Germany's Empire consists of a sausage factory in Lake Tanganyika."

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:35 am

At least they didn't burn down another cathedral.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:35 am

Getting German citizen, embassy staff, and Afghan helpers out of Kabul is starting to turn into a clown show. Our first military transport had to launch with only 7 passengers because they couldn't get hold of any more in time. This would've probably been even less if they hadn't gotten the US to help get them to the airport.
There plans do airdrop some additional soldiers into this mess, but that's effectively just more people that they can't guarantee to get out of there again.

Effectively everything Germany is doing regarding Afghanistan comes about 1-2 weeks too late, which is ironic considering that's about as long as the embassy in Kabul has warned them about shit hitting the fan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:35 am
Effectively everything Germany is doing regarding Afghanistan comes about 1-2 weeks too late, which is ironic considering that's about as long as the embassy in Kabul has warned them about shit hitting the fan.
Merkel is following Biden's lead. This is all fruit from the poisonous tree

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:19 pm

The dozy bitch couldn't do better either way. Only when it comes to ruining all of Europe even further is she on her A-game.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Well, it is her fault for thinking Biden was competent in the first place

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:16 pm

I'd say it's more endemic of Merkel being a zombie chancellor who prefers to react to shit that has already hit the fan, instead of getting shit done in time.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:00 pm

The German development aid agency is offering former Afghan helpers extra cash if they choose to stay in Afghanistan (where Taliban are going from door to door looking for them) :lol:
-Yours Truly