God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 09, 2021 12:50 am

That's a big "if". For one, DeSantis should skip the next cycle so it would stick around for quite a while.
For another, the vote can't be taken for granted to be legitimate.

Guest ninja'd me so this is a response to the previous post I can't be arsed to include now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 12:58 am

Point is that eventually another conservative will come along and play their Emmanuel Goldstein and most of their previous hatred for Trump will disappear, in much the same way that Bush, who they hated with a passion, can now appear on Kimmel to thunderous applause.

Doesn't matter if it's Ron DeSantis or whoever the fuck else.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 09, 2021 2:23 am

Bush played their game, though. He was a candidate the party wanted, just regular opposition. A good old chap from an ivy league college they pretend to hate in the usual D.C. way.
Trump was an outsider and thus a literal Hitler. They will never, ever let that fully go. At the very least, he will get named along Hitler but never dropped.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 2:32 am

Your distinctions really don't matter. Once Trump is no longer a threat i.e. no longer running against them, he will be rehabilitated, as has happened with every conservative boogieman since at least the 60s. Remember, they really hated Richard Nixon at one point. He was an outsider and thus a literal Hitler. Now? Almost totally rehabilitated. Oliver Stone did a really sympathetic portrayal of him

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 09, 2021 3:03 am

Also one who played the game. The distinction really matters to them, especially the media. Trump getting elected was such a peak traumatic event to them because they told everyone, in no uncertain terms, that they were expressly forbidden to elect him and yet people did it, they won't forget that for their lifetimes.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 3:06 am

Then they stole his re-election and are consolidating their power so really, once he's dead and no longer a threat there's really no reason for them to continue hating him.

I'm telling you, they will move on to the next conservative. It's what's happened every single time

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 09, 2021 3:41 am

Time to respond to r/TheDonald again
Guest wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:46 am
1) The guy you linked talked about how his site only has the buttons for Faceberg and Twatter by default and he has to figure out how to turn them off/add more buttons for alt-tech sites. Trump is old and not a tech guy, and I doubt he surrounds himself with tech guys, hence his low-tech WordPress site
Adding a share button next to your "tweets" shouldn't be that hard. Sure, for a 70 year old boomer it is but for the people who are making his site they should be able to do something that basic. The man is a fucking billionaire, there is no way he can't afford to hire someone to do basic shit like that.
By the way, you don't have buttons for Gab, or Minds, or Rumble, or any of that, either
The Bitchute button says hi. None of the spergs we talk about use those platforms, hell I don't even have a Facebook button because it's impractical since they all say dumb shit on twitter.

Also those buttons are for sharing his "tweets". Big difference between that and us having tags for embedding shit into posts.
2)My point was the general problem with Alt-tech is they tend to attract like-minded people. You know, conservative minded people or people who are concerned about freedom of speech issues. These people already tend to support Trump, which means he'd be preaching to the converted. Twatter and Faceberg, however, attract not just politispergs on both aisles but also apathetic people. It's these people he wants to reach.
I understand why the Faceberg and Twatter buttons are there even if it does make him look cucked. The problem is that he is not using his audience to expand alt tech so he doesn't have to worry about his reach being destroyed by Silicunt Valley. Styxx has done this brilliantly with his comparatively smaller fanbase and so should he, this isn't exclusive to Trump though as a lot of idiots just create something like a bitchute channel but use it as an archive rather than release exclusive content on it.

He missed his chance when he was in office, but he can still do it now while his fanbase hasn't died.
I really don't think his WordPress is doing much for his ego. What would be doing something for his ego would be to have his Twatter account back and see the massive amounts of followers and the massive amounts of engagement on every tweet. That's something he doesn't get second-hand
This is like an ex-smoker putting two fingers near their mouth while trying to quit. The man was addicted to tweeting and couldn't stop like Spoony so he needed some way, any way, he could get his fix.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 09, 2021 3:46 am

He will remain a cautionary tale forever.

Our entire voting system has been constructed to make it completely impossible to vote for an outsider. You just plain can't. You can not vote for a candidate at all, only a party. And parties, they can just get arbitrarily get declared "undemocratic", thanks to a recent law dubbed the AfD law, that suspends their funding for campaigns (never happened to outspoken communist parties that literally have it written in their party goal to end democracy, though).

They will forever and ever keep reminding people, stress out over him and further demonize Trump until he's the devil incarnate and considered by everyone a cautionary tale to change history to make saying even the most remote good word about him is social suicide.
It happened before and they will do it to him as well. Not because he was a conservative but because be wasn't.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 4:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 3:46 am
It happened before and they will do it to him as well. Not because he was a conservative but because be wasn't.
But you see, you bring up Hitler. Hitler killed millions of people. The animus towards him and his status as history's greatest monster is deserved, if not wholly then in part, because he killed millions of people.

Trump killed no one. The most he is guilty of is being boisterous in his manner and wanting to put the American people first. Once he is dead and the people old enough to remember him are also dead, in other words once people are divorced enough from the politics of our day, they will see that. He can only be rehabilitated because the mass hysteria towards him is wholly disproportionate to his actions.

TL;DR Trump is not going to be another Godwin's Law

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 09, 2021 4:36 am

Trump killed millions of people via Covid and Mexicans to boot!
But never mind that vanilla shit, he caused people to not believe the media, which is a much more grave crime than killing those 100k Jews or so Hitler actually has worked to death during his reign.

Facts don't matter. 6 million were burned in ovens, Trump colluded with Russia to kill millions by a virus and framed poor China for it. I don't even have to imagine what they will say in the future when we are old because the fix is already in.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!