God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kama » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:39 am
1) He didn't start any new wars
2) the economy was mostly fine under Trump, especially compared to now
3) foreign relations were better
4) he ran on populist rhetoric and lip service is more than wage slaves currently get

What do you even want for a President anyway? A Grand Dragon? Richard Spencer? Normies would never elect someone like that. He's not a genie and he's not Jesus. NO president of the USA is ever going to tell Israel to fuck off. Especially not one running under a Republican ticket. It will never happen. Blame the christfags who literally worship Israel and Jews.

He fucked up on the riots. That's a given. But he didn't have much room to move either. A Democrat president can get away with police actions that Trump can't touch.

Conservatives do idolize Trump far too much. That's true. I think most of them are just desperate to stop the bleeding. They want someone-anyone who can win. It was the case when Trump won the first time. People hated Hillary. People hate Biden in record numbers now. They're looking for someone who will say what they want to hear and who has enough charisma to maybe win. Most potential republican candidates are dead ducks. Career flunkies and corporate cronies with no connection to anything real. Trump's willingness to play to the crowd and engage openly with subjects people were concerned about made him stand out as a candidate. But republicans don't want to run populist candidates because they don't want to help the working class at all. They fear wagies just as democrats do.

Selecting an individual to fill the office of President is all about limiting the damage that can be done. We've seen, under Biden, just how much presidential decisions can fuck over the country and the economy.
Not falling for the Syria bullshit was the one thing I was impressed he did, but if it came down to it you can’t tell me he would have been no different than Dubya. Especially when it comes to fighting Israel’s wars in the Middle East. He was fine helping them expand into the West Bank after all. As if that’s a fucking accomplishment that is beneficial to Americans.

How about that big beautiful wall that was nothing more than a few miles of chicken wire? I love how that’s considered keeping his promise when it’s not even across the whole border Nor has immigration slow down anyways. People are saying that Biden is harder on immigrants than Trump ever was and if that’s the case then that just proves he wasn’t even all that hard on immigration at all like he said he was going to be. He sure as hell didn’t get rid of birthright citizenship like he said he would.

Foreign relations? Maybe with a Russia and other populists like Lepen and victor orban But he wasn’t popular at all with anyone in the globalist sphere of influence. And like I said do you really believe that if Iran threatened Israel he wouldn’t put boots on the ground instantly? Just because he Didn’t fall for the Syria ruse cruise doesn’t mean he was any less of a neocon.

I’ll at least give them credit and say that I am getting gas prices under two dollars was amazing for sure, but both sides seem to be claiming that they are solving unemployment and I don’t really see that big of a difference at all. Also wage slaves deserve more than someone just paying lip service they need someone who’s actually gonna do shit for them that’s why the working class banded behind Trump in the first place.

I’d find it funny that you say I want to Richard Spencer if he wasn’t On the left on unironically voting for Biden at this point. He’s even embraced a lot of leftist rhetoric outside of the “ethnostate” He’s never going to get, But I would at least ask if Israel is allowed to have one then why can’t we? But that’s the only thing I’ll say on it.

And some people act like he is Jesus. They still believe he’s doing some 40 chess shit. When all he is now is just a blowhard who is mean tweets wouldn’t do jack shit anymore. And those who aren’t Delusionally still following Trump are trying to push Desantis. Like that’s going to be any different?

You mentioned that Normies would never vote for someone radical but that’s what Trump was in 2016 at least compared to people like Mitt Romney. The left is completely radicalized are you saying that we shouldn’t be because we are supposed to be the good guys? That isn’t going to work at all. It’s starting to be that things that are just plain common sense opinions are considered radical viewpoints. Eventually no amount of moral high ground or owning the Libs to prove you’re the good guys is going to be enough. That’s exactly why I’ve seen more people start to say that conservatives aren’t into conserving anything and that they are starting to sound more moderate left than anything.

I’m not saying anything like go out on the streets and get violent or anything like that. That’s just fucking stupid. January 6 was absolute proof how stupid people can be and that was because even if Biden did cheat we should have taken the L in dignity. But I would still say to anyone who says that Ashli Babbitt Deserve to die “oh yeah? Well all those Niggers you worship because of BLM deserve to die too. So shut the fuck up.” how many conservatives do you know that would do that? Because it doesn’t seem like a very high number to me.

TL;DR I don’t need a grand dragon. What I want is a president who’s going to come in and slam down the iron fist so hard on all The anti-white, anti-male, anti-straight, anti-Christian; pro-Zionist, pro-pedophilia culture that the left won’t be able to do anything but wine bitch and scream is everything they ever wanted is taken away from them for all eternity and they never ever have the power to ever have it back ever again. I want a president that will permanently shut them up forever and clearly Trump isn’t that person.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:14 pm

Íman, you really don't understand politics if you think someone would be able to shut up the Left, ever. I invite you to take a look at Latin America's various military juntas from the 50s, and how the Left still thrived despite all the helicopter rides people like Strossner and Pinochet gave them. And they were dictators. Imagine trying to do that under a democratic regime.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:42 am

Just pull the trigger already, Kama, it is over for you.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:53 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:42 am
Just pull the trigger already, Kama, it is over for you.
Nah too easy. Maybe I will take a break from Twitter in the Internet though I. It’s not like I’m intentionally trying to be like this or anything you know.

But hey I get it you guys think I’m either cosplaying as a KKK member or I’m dressing up like Hitler and doing Roman salutes. . Pretty sure that’s how this goes

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:16 am

Not really. I see you.more akin to the average Neopentecostal conservative who want to replace Leftist bullshit with your own brand of bullshit on a societal level. You now, the eternal butthurt old prunes that also want to control individuals for the greater good.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:30 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:16 am
Not really. I see you.more akin to the average Neopentecostal conservative who want to replace Leftist bullshit with your own brand of bullshit on a societal level. You now, the eternal butthurt old prunes that also want to control individuals for the greater good.
I’m not that way at all but you really won’t understand even if I did explain it anyways either that or you would claim that I’m bitching because you don’t care about my personal story or anything. I’m just trying to fight for a better life for myself. Of course I come off like a racist Nazi or crazy when other conservative whites don’t have a care in the world since they are content with life enough where as long as they have theirs they couldn’t give a shit about anyone else. That’s why the only thing they’re worried about is Pedo grooming fags and trannies in schools. It’s not like life is ever affected them in any other way that they even need to fight for anything else.

Ah fuck it… like I care at this point.

Someone born disadvantaged from the start with shitty eyes. Having that bigotry against you from your peers and teachers. Being told that all I had to do was work hard in bootstrap while sacrificing a social life and everything else in order to succeed because I had to work 2 to 3 times harder than everyone else… from the same white people who after I got on into the real world told me to my face at hard-work didn’t mean jack shit and then I’m too much of a liability to ever be allowed to have a normal life like a normal white person. Get blacks wanna tell me how more press they are than I am when their race alone gives them a leg up while mine is a detriment on top of what I already have to deal with ? You couldn’t possibly know what that’s like.

But I think today it just got through to me. Why do I fight so hard for white people? Probably the same reason why people do anything selfishness and for their own self interest. Why people don’t actually care about what happens to people like me. I guess I just hope that if I get rid of the anti-white shit then that’s one less thing I have to worry about. I mean having society treat me like shit for one reason is better than having them treat me like shit for two. But it’s not even worth it because even if all the anti-white shit went away overnight I’d still have the one thing to deal with. I mean it’s not so easy like all I have to do is get lazy and I have perfect sight you know. My eyes have been completely fucked since birth. It’s the one thing that’s to find me my whole life and it’s the one thing that I can’t get rid of no matter how hard I work or how much I prove that I can do something just as good as anybody else.

Is it really wrong for someone like me to wanna world where even I could have an equal chance at a normal life like everyone else? Because I would kick the ass of somebody who brought up boots dropping one more time.

Do you know what happens to most disabled people? They get stuck on SSI. They aren’t allowed to have have savings and they aren’t even allowed to get married because either case would have the government take away what little scraps they throw your way. You’re like Naruto living on fucking food stamps. It fucking sucks and you really have to swallow your pride to not feel ashamed about it because it’s not like you have a choice. Of course people who never had a live like this would say you have a choice as if they would know what it’s like to be in those shoes.

So fuck it I’m on my own. I can’t rely on the government or to ban collectively with my own race to make things any better for me or anyone like me. Maybe white privilege does exist maybe that’s why white people with no problems don’t give a shit about those you do have problems. Shit as much as blacks murder each other they’ll still rally around each other like a collective to fight for their own. So yeah fuck it I’m done whatever happens now people just deserve it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:16 am

People would treat you like shit if you weren't white too though. Most people are selfish and don't give a fuck. And why should they? I don't give a fuck about them.

You'd be surprised how many people have to swallow various forms of humiliation in their lives. Being a neet on food stamps and ssi isn't as bad as it can get. As for "pulling yourself up by the bootstraps", most people who pull that boostraps argument are on top already, and didn't get there from hard work. You'd be amazed how many people talked shit about me when I was growing up, but then they turned out to be completely and totally reliant on others for everything they have now. But hey, that's life. Those who can, talk shit. It's why DHI exists.

You sound a little jealous of blacks for having a community. But it's a toxic community full of bucketcrabs. When one black dude pulls himself out of poverty, everyone around him starts shitting and trying to pull him down.

If you expect anyone other than you to have your back, you will always be disappointed in others. The truth is most people won't give you a chance and wouldn't even if you had perfect vision. That's the way the world is. People have their own problems and aren't interested in boosting someone else up. All you can do is keep being your own advocate. Acknowledge weaknesses even when they aren't your fault, but focus on your strengths and sell those. Easier to say than to do, for sure. I've never been good at salesmanship. But that's what you have to do. All you can do is the best you can.

Remember, your goals are for you. Not for other people. Who cares what other people say or think? If you try and fail, try again. For you. When you succeed, those people will have nothing to say.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:40 am

Or be a SpoonyOne, be eternally sad, crash and burn through your youth, then end up surfing the couch of your infinitely more successful young brother while complaining about being alone and having to stream for Jackson Jinson and Shooter Andy and their ilk for your booze allowance.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:29 am

Kama wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:30 am
Do you know what happens to most disabled people? They get stuck on SSI. They aren’t allowed to have have savings and they aren’t even allowed to get married because either case would have the government take away what little scraps they throw your way.
This is the situation I'm in. It really does suck. I could go on forever about it. I understand how you feel. When I get lectured by some millionaire black sportsball athlete about how hard he has it and how good I supposedly have it, I want to strangle the bastard.

It's best to just acknowledge that you're mostly powerless. I don't watch or read the news much anymore. It's written always in intentionally inflammatory fashion to get clicks. Nothing can be done but voting, and I'm not convinced that does anything anymore.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:37 am

Please I haven’t given up on Wifey yet nor have I given up on working hard. But over the years it’s become exhausting and honestly I’m starting to get tired of blaming myself for all of my problems. When I literally done my best and it’s society putting up the walls that are keeping things From going my way. I’m allowed to be a little bitter. People like spooning are the type that waste the chance they had but at least they had a chance in the first place. But I never really believed in that whole become a YouTuber thing anyway. I always wanted to do real work you know something meaningful. If I wanted to just run it let’s play channel or something like that it would have been easy I mean fuck knows DSP can do it. but I would rather have a career I’m proud of and not be a YouTube comedian.

Hell you low-key call me racist but I don’t even hate blacks. I hate that they’re lazy. I hate that they blame their low IQs, lack of history and culture, and all their other problems on everyone but themselves. I hate that they claim they’re systemically oppressed when they have way more advantages and privileges than a white disabled person. Especially in the current year when everyone will bend over backwards for them to give them everything they want. So they need to shut the fuck up about being oppressed because they don’t have a fucking clue what actual oppression feels like other than people keeping their guards up around them. maybe people would stop being racist against them if they had no reason to be racist against them in the first place. They need to change themselves that they want that to go away.

And I hear what you say rabid but honestly if I could trade my disability for being black some days I feel like I would because I feel like I would have a better life that’s how easy I think they have it.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:29 am
Kama wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:30 am
Do you know what happens to most disabled people? They get stuck on SSI. They aren’t allowed to have have savings and they aren’t even allowed to get married because either case would have the government take away what little scraps they throw your way.
This is the situation I'm in. It really does suck. I could go on forever about it. I understand how you feel. When I get lectured by some millionaire black sportsball athlete about how hard he has it and how good I supposedly have it, I want to strangle the bastard.

It's best to just acknowledge that you're mostly powerless. I don't watch or read the news much anymore. It's written always in intentionally inflammatory fashion to get clicks. Nothing can be done but voting, and I'm not convinced that does anything anymore.
Yeah and I think I’m starting to see it that way tooo.” no it’s like I really am powerless so why should I care about anything anymore. at this point I’ve just been shouting at a brick wall and there’s just no point