God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Nobue

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Nobue » Sat May 08, 2021 12:39 am

Mine is RAMbull

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 08, 2021 3:53 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:04 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:09 am
Trump created a shitty wordpress blog where he can tweet to no one
You really think that no one's reading them?
>being this autistic

I didn't mean literally you dunce.
Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:09 am
he desperately wants people to share his posts on Twitter because he's banned and is addicted to it like Spoony
Or, alternatively, because Twatter has the most reach. The same reason any conservative stays on them. Alt-tech sites have maybe a quarter of the reach that Twatter and Facekike do, at best.
Again, reading comprehension. My main complaint was that he ONLY had buttons for Faceberg and Twatter. If he, you know, had links for alt tech ones like Parker, Minds or Gab it would help them have more than the tiny reach they have.

But that doesn't directly help him and his ego so he doesn't care. I know I shouldn't be surprised but it's still disappointing.
Trump Jr's on Rumble. Were you aware that Trump Jr is on Rumble?
Trump and Trump Jr aren't the same person. Trump Jr may be helping alt tech but his dad sure as fuck isn't.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2021 6:08 am

Everything he puts out immediately gets posted on The Don. I'm guessing he considers that enough.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 08, 2021 7:34 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 3:53 am
Again, reading comprehension. My main complaint was that he ONLY had buttons for Faceberg and Twatter. If he, you know, had links for alt tech ones like Parker, Minds or Gab it would help them have more than the tiny reach they have.
>Boss not actually doing anything to help his true-and-honest fans

Imagine my shock.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat May 08, 2021 7:12 pm

Spoony Trump you poor bastard.

At least he has a valid reason for muh bummer state, (((democracy))) flatlined on him.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2021 10:02 pm

He was supposed to teach us how to win, not to monitor.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 08, 2021 11:50 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 09, 2021 12:05 am

TDS won't just go away because the Monitor in Chief is gone.
Expect Trump to be the new Godwin's Law.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 12:24 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:05 am
TDS won't just go away
Course it will. In much the same way that Trump Derangement Syndrome replaced Bush Derangement Syndrome, something will replace Trump Derangement Syndrome. Perhaps DeSantis Derangement Syndrome, or DSDS?

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 12:46 am

Poonoo wrote:
1) The guy you linked talked about how his site only has the buttons for Faceberg and Twatter by default and he has to figure out how to turn them off/add more buttons for alt-tech sites. Trump is old and not a tech guy, and I doubt he surrounds himself with tech guys, hence his low-tech WordPress site

By the way, you don't have buttons for Gab, or Minds, or Rumble, or any of that, either

2)My point was the general problem with Alt-tech is they tend to attract like-minded people. You know, conservative minded people or people who are concerned about freedom of speech issues. These people already tend to support Trump, which means he'd be preaching to the converted. Twatter and Faceberg, however, attract not just politispergs on both aisles but also apathetic people. It's these people he wants to reach.

It also really doesn't help that his own side are calling Gab a Nazi site
Poonoo wrote:
But that doesn't directly help him and his ego so he doesn't care.
I really don't think his WordPress is doing much for his ego. What would be doing something for his ego would be to have his Twatter account back and see the massive amounts of followers and the massive amounts of engagement on every tweet. That's something he doesn't get second-hand
Poonoo wrote:
Trump and Trump Jr aren't the same person. Trump Jr may be helping alt tech but his dad sure as fuck isn't.
My point was that Trump Jr, son of the President and a popular figure in his own right, patronises alt-tech and yet most people aren't aware of it. He gets much more engagement on Twatter, which he's still on