God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:07 pm

No kidding, it seems you would benefit a lot from learning about the old philosophies of Stoicism and Epicureanism.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:05 pm

Today in omens

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:24 pm

It’s just funny. White nationalists claire m that they’re second class citizens to blacks but even if that we’re true the disabled; even white disabled men are treated like third class citizens even in their own race. It’s not fair and people should care. I guess I got in the racial politics so much because I figure if as a disabled person no one is ever going to care then maybe they would at least care about me as a white person. But when your own race doesn’t even care about you either it just shows you how delusional and defeated you are. Libs, conservatives, even the alt right. None of them care. They’d rather people like me never existed at all. That’s the real blackpill that I don’t want to swallow because I want to hope that people will care at some point. We are not burdens we just want a reason to exist too. Why can’t people treat equality as more than just a racial thing? If meritocracy is so important then why can’t people
treat me the same as anyone else who isn’t disabled? When I believed Obama and trump with their stupid bullshit promises I was hoping that it would finally be like that and it was a slap in the face when it wasn’t. At this point I wouldn’t vote for either of them because neither party has my best interest at heart.

I mean you want to talk about discrimination with liberals they honestly believe I should be on their side for no other reason then because of disability benefits like SSI and Medicaid. “ you should be on our side because the right wing nazis want to take it away!” So basically all they are saying is that they want to keep me on the plantation instead of letting me have a better life, but I already knew they were full of shit.

Maybe you’re right maybe I could use some stoicism. I’m not trying to cry or bitch either but that is the struggle I’ve been through at least it brings some context

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:58 pm

The only discrimination in America now are wealth, health, and physical attractiveness.
Liberals talk about how they care so much about the disabled, but they're completely full of shit. It's easier to get diversity points to hire La'quanda Jackson or a tranny from out of state than hire you and have to make accommodations for your disability. So that's what they do.

You do have that disability card you can play against SJWs if you really want to. You can call people/organiziations "ableist" if you want to make them listen. But you're still low on the progressive stack and you really only have power over healthy cis whites.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:13 pm

It's not only stoicism. Epicureanism is specifically a philosophy focused on search for tranquility of mind and satisfaction of your basic physical needs and desires, but without going full hedonistic and falling into debauchery. I do feel like both Epicureanism and Stoicism are somewhat complementary to each other and the best way lies somewhere in the middle, if you can somehow reconcile both philosophies. I think that was Seneca's point back during Roman times, and it seems even more relevant now, when we live in relative abundance of physical goods but also can get drowned in too much mental stimulation.

If you are a religious person, Stoicism will definitely ring more with you since not only it is a theistic philosophy, a lot of its tenants were incorporated into Christianity through the early Greek scholars so they'll be very familiar. But I'd really suggest reading about both, since they both have a lot in common and also a lot different from each other.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:58 pm
The only discrimination in America now are wealth, health, and physical attractiveness.
Which is why they are very fond if the "virgin ugly incel" insult, while simultaneously bitching about "slut whore" being used in any derogatory fashion. I think the first time I noticed that was when the OG SJW cunt Rebecca Watson was doing exactly that, insulting some poor ex-Mormon dude who was still a virgin in is 30s while getting very pissy at anyone calling her out for being a promiscuous dunderhead wherever she went. It only got worse and worse with time, specially after Gamergate was started because a slut was getting raw dogged by the gaming journous.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:39 pm

I suppose ageism is also becoming a thing again with this "Boomer" tactic being used to try and silence anyone older than themselves. The actual Baby Boomers ironically invented this with their idiotic "Don't trust anyone over 30" slogan.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:48 pm

Old people can't understand the wisdom of woke.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:06 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:13 pm
It's not only stoicism. Epicureanism is specifically a philosophy focused on search for tranquility of mind and satisfaction of your basic physical needs and desires, but without going full hedonistic and falling into debauchery. I do feel like both Epicureanism and Stoicism are somewhat complementary to each other and the best way lies somewhere in the middle, if you can somehow reconcile both philosophies. I think that was Seneca's point back during Roman times, and it seems even more relevant now, when we live in relative abundance of physical goods but also can get drowned in too much mental stimulation.

If you are a religious person, Stoicism will definitely ring more with you since not only it is a theistic philosophy, a lot of its tenants were incorporated into Christianity through the early Greek scholars so they'll be very familiar. But I'd really suggest reading about both, since they both have a lot in common and also a lot different from each other.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Which is why they are very fond if the "virgin ugly incel" insult, while simultaneously bitching about "slut whore" being used in any derogatory fashion. I think the first time I noticed that was when the OG SJW cunt Rebecca Watson was doing exactly that, insulting some poor ex-Mormon dude who was still a virgin in is 30s while getting very pissy at anyone calling her out for being a promiscuous dunderhead wherever she went. It only got worse and worse with time, specially after Gamergate was started because a slut was getting raw dogged by the gaming journous.
Yeah mastering both would be good just for the tranquility alone in mind and spirit
Liar Revealed wrote:
Liberals talk about how they care so much about the disabled, but they're completely full of shit. It's easier to get diversity points to hire La'quanda Jackson or a tranny from out of state than hire you and have to make accommodations for your disability. So that's what they do.

You do have that disability card you can play against SJWs if you really want to. You can call people/organiziations "ableist" if you want to make them listen. But you're still low on the progressive stack and you really only have power over healthy cis whites.
Exactly and yeah I was always opposed to using the ableist card but all these years later fuck it. I should use every advantage I can.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:08 am

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:18 am

He's right that the russia hoax was 100% engineered and ultimately turned out totally fake.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome