God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kama » Tue May 10, 2022 4:26 am

It would have been based if true but I doubt Trump even said it I don’t even think he would’ve had the balls

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue May 10, 2022 5:24 am

I was wondering that, since I'm reading about this everywhere for some reason.
Wouldn't he gain popularity (with people directly affected by the chimpouts) if he really said that?
It's a trap!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 10, 2022 7:03 am

He would, which is exactly why I doubt he said it.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue May 10, 2022 9:56 am

Newhalf wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:24 am
Wouldn't he gain popularity (with people directly affected by the chimpouts) if he really said that?
Yes but Esper, being a RINO cuck, doesn't think so. He can't read the room. He thinks he's going to destroy Trump's credibility by saying all this crap

It's like in Bongland when Dominic Cummings thought he was going to destroy Boris Johnson's credibility by leaking various texts and messages in which Boris Johnson called the pandemic and the restrictions pointless and said they needed to end. Cummings seemed to think everybody oh so loved the covid restrictions and wanted more of them, when actually most people completely agreed with Johnson, if only he actually believed what he said.

It's another case of these elite politicians living in an echo chamber and being very divorced from what people actually think or want
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:03 am
Why wouldn't he say it? He says a lot of outlandish shit. He more or less confirmed Esper's claim about him wanting to bomb the cartels was true.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue May 10, 2022 10:13 am

Oh I see, that's what I thought. I remember a similar case here when the media tried to discredit one of the "blues" because she allegedly considered shooting illegal allahus that violently tried to cross EU borders.
Unfortunately the person in question wasn't smart either and quickly retracted/denied any and all such statements, making the party less attractive than it could have been to anyone who ever met that invading bullet-deserving scum of the earth.
It's a trap!

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed May 11, 2022 1:06 am

I don’t even like Trump anymore video and I know this is making shit up
McGinnis wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:56 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:03 am
Why wouldn't he say it? He says a lot of outlandish shit. He more or less confirmed Esper's claim about him wanting to bomb the cartels was true.
Because he wanted to get out there and say that he loved blacks more than the Democrats. He was kissing black ass just as hard as the Chick-fil-A guy when he was washing those niggers feet.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed May 11, 2022 5:47 am

Lincoln seems to get a lot of credit for "freeing the slaves" and he was republican. Go figure.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 11, 2022 3:55 pm

Reps and Dems pretty much switched roles sometime in the past.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 11, 2022 4:45 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:56 am
One of the few drone striking operations I wouldn't have been entirely against. Of course a strong boarder would solve the a lot of the spic related drug problems going on in the 'States, currently.
Newhalf wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:47 am
Lincoln seems to get a lot of credit for "freeing the slaves" and he was republican. Go figure.
Some of his statues were still defaced, they just never got to the Lincoln Memorial. Even Julius Caesar got a was of red. Niggers and commies have no brains.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 11, 2022 6:14 pm

>thinking that painting Caesar red is somehow showing him something

During one of his triumphs, Julius Caesar actually showed off his face painted red, which was the color of Jupiter the king of the gods. It actually got the Romans murmuring about he possibly of him trying to crown himself as king. Now that I think of it, the scene was portrayed in HBO's Rome: