God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Kama » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:20 pm

Never would have happened because Trump supporters are morons that literally got grafted amd played By the self proclaimed savior king of Israel. I mean I don’t believe for a second that they are violent insurrectionists, But I do believe they are brain dead morons who thought they could get away with breaking into the capital and taking selfies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:06 pm

"Red wedding" doesn't even make sense in context, as the one from the book/show was a very sudden and very messy backstab that the victim never saw coming. That doesn't quite work when the entire Left was anxiously awaiting Orange Man to declare the Fourth Reich and World War 3.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:06 pm
"Red wedding" doesn't even make sense in context
I suppose that depends on your perspective. From the prisoners' perspective, they were suddenly and unexpectedly betrayed

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:13 am

The January 6 protesters were partly encouraged by the George Floyd riots of summer 2020. BLM and Antifa trashed cities with impunity. They took over a few city centers (anyone remember CHAZ?) with almost no interference from the law.

January 6 was "The left had their riot, now we'll have ours." The main difference is that while leftists "protest" by looting small businesses and hurting as many people as they possibly can no matter who they are; the right took their grievance straight to the capitol. Or at least these people did.

That said, I don't think the events of January 6 were a good thing and if I was there, I couldn't have done it. It had no chance of achieving anything.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:55 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:13 am
The January 6 protesters were partly encouraged by the George Floyd riots of summer 2020. BLM and Antifa trashed cities with impunity. They took over a few city centers (anyone remember CHAZ?) with almost no interference from the law.

January 6 was "The left had their riot, now we'll have ours." The main difference is that while leftists "protest" by looting small businesses and hurting as many people as they possibly can no matter who they are; the right took their grievance straight to the capitol. Or at least these people did.

That said, I don't think the events of January 6 were a good thing and if I was there, I couldn't have done it. It had no chance of achieving anything.
Exactly. It was dumb of them to ever think they’d be allowed to get away with The same shit and be treated just as fairly as antifa and BLM. Even though the election was stolen emulating 2016 democrats was the worst way to go. Because now conservatives are terrorists. Great job. Nice 4D chess Drumpf Goldstein

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:04 am

The jan 6 stuff still going on is the ultimate distraction ploy by the Biden administration. They're desperate to deflect from how the entire world is going down the shitter, and we're headed for catastrophic failures of infrastructure and society not seen in living memory.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:19 am

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:56 am

I'd cum buckets.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:33 pm

I don't know about that one. I still think DeSantis would do well with one more round as governor and then run as president.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:51 pm

I disagree. I think running as VP for Trump would be the best move for DeSantis. He'd still have two more years as Governor, regardless.

See, DeSantis doesn't have the Trump money, or the Trump brand recognition. Not yet, anyway. By running as VP he gains the latter at least and it puts him in good position to run in 2028. It's basically exactly what Pence could have done, were the urge to be a treacherous RINO sack of shit not too much to resist for Pence.