God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 09, 2021 6:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:24 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:05 am
TDS won't just go away
Course it will. In much the same way that Trump Derangement Syndrome replaced Bush Derangement Syndrome, something will replace Trump Derangement Syndrome. Perhaps DeSantis Derangement Syndrome, or DSDS?
[KrautInJoke]I'm not sure if Burgers could handle Dieter Bohlen[/KrautInJoke]
Guest wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:04 am
Trump killed no one.
The left has a different take on history. Plus the whole "Kids in cages" thing (which is totally fine if Biden does it).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 9:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:36 am
he caused people to not believe the media, which is a much more grave crime than killing those 100k Jews or so Hitler actually has worked to death during his reign.
Even more reason why he will be rehabilitated. Those 75 million+ who don't believe the media aren't just going to go away
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:36 am
I don't even have to imagine what they will say in the future when we are old because the fix is already in.
Well firstly, you discount the possibility that we might ultimately emerge victorious and secondly, what did they say about various historical figures at the time compared to what they say now?

Look at Abraham Lincoln. They fucking hated Abraham Lincoln. He won an election where he wasn't even on the ballot in a third of the states. Half the country went to war against him and under his watch probably more Americans were killed than under any President before or since in US history. And they killed him.

But now look at him. He's lionised.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 09, 2021 10:22 am

Bush Derangement was never as bad as Trump Derangement Syndrome has been. I lived through prime Bush Jr. hatred years. Sure, liberals hated Bush Jr and called him the devil, but as soon as Obama won and started doing all the same shit, they backed off on Bush's policies because they knew it left them open to accusations of hypocrisy. Since TDS is based entirely on hatred of Trump as an individual/some sort of strawman icon for cartoon nazis they imagine crawling out of corners in TRUMP'S AMERICA, it will never decrease. TDS will be around as long as the media stoke the fires, even though Trump himself ceased to be relevant after losing the presidential race. Liberals won and it still wasn't enough for them.

Hell, they're still screaming themselves into prison cells over MAGA HATS REEEEEEEEEEE MAGA HATS STAND FOR GENOCIDE!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!!!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 10:32 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 10:22 am
Bush Derangement was never as bad as Trump Derangement Syndrome has been.
That's because social media didn't exist back then.
rabidtictac wrote:
but as soon as Obama won and started doing all the same shit, they backed off on Bush's policies because they knew it left them open to accusations of hypocrisy.
Since when have liberals ever cared about hypocrisy?
rabidtictac wrote:
Since TDS is based entirely on hatred of Trump as an individual/some sort of strawman icon for cartoon nazis they imagine crawling out of corners in TRUMP'S AMERICA, it will never decrease.
They hated Bush as an individual. They claimed Bush was a nazi and a racist. I'm sure you haven't forgotten Kanye's 'George Bush doesn't care about black people'
rabidtictac wrote:
TDS will be around as long as the media stoke the fires
Thing is that he's not really giving them much material to stoke the fires with. Just a vague threat that he's still out there

If he doesn't run for another term (which I don't think he will, actually) TDS will mostly dissipate and turn into 'Whatever-Conservative-It-Is Derangement Syndrome'. Probably Ron DeSantis.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 09, 2021 10:34 am

I remember them calling him stupid a lot, but not a nazi. I feel like the nazi hyperbole wasn't as established back then as now.

Liberals don't need fodder to stoke the fire. They just scream GENOCIDE into the ether enough times until some gullible person infers a link between Trump and the 600 bazillion.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun May 09, 2021 10:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 10:34 am
I remember them calling him stupid a lot, but not a nazi. I feel like the nazi hyperbole wasn't as established back then as now.
They've called literally every conservative ever a nazi at some point. Even Dewey was called a nazi when he ran against FDR and then Truman, and he was probably one of the most liberal conservatives Republicans have ever put up.
rabidtictac wrote:
Liberals don't need fodder to stoke the fire.
They do, though. Notice that their ratings and engagement are down now that Trump is out of office. Notice that they're increasingly pivoting focus to other conservative boogeymen like DeSantis or Marjorie Taylor Greene, now that Trump isn't really generating new stories for them.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Sun May 09, 2021 11:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:

Liberals don't need fodder to stoke the fire. They just scream GENOCIDE into the ether enough times until some gullible person infers a link between Trump and the 600 bazillion.
They called him a Nazi plenty. They just didn't have close to twenty years turning people retarded and easy to whip into a frenzy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 09, 2021 11:57 am

Plus the average budget for soy milk, MLP toys and penis removal surgeries have gone up a lot in those years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Donald Trump

Post by Donald Trump » Sun May 09, 2021 11:53 pm

So now even our Kentucky Derby winner, Medina Spirit, is a junky. This is emblematic of what is happening to our Country. The whole world is laughing at us as we go to hell on our Borders, our fake Presidential Election, and everywhere else!

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 12:25 am

That's word for word what you pasted on The Don, you Kiwifag.