God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:44 am

Biden expanded the blacklist of Chinese corporations that Trump has started, mostly targeting corporations with close ties to the Chinese military.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:08 am

Well, we'll see if that holds. Biden is beyond compromised and has no credibility on China. You've got Hunter fucking Chinese prostitutes on film as well as crying on tape that the CCP disappeared one of his Chinese business partners.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:08 am
You've got Hunter fucking Chinese prostitutes on film as well as crying on tape that the CCP disappeared one of his Chinese business partners.
So? He was filmed smoking crack and the MSM covered for him. Not to mention that fucking laptop.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:09 pm
So? He was filmed smoking crack and the MSM covered for him. Not to mention that fucking laptop.
This is not about MSM. This is about what China has on the Bidens. Which is to say, plenty of kompromat that guarantees Biden will never do anything meaningful against China.
Rudy and the others didn't even reveal all of what was on that laptop, is my understanding. Apparently Chris Coons' daughter (this girl) was one of the girls on it

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:42 pm

Cuckservatives try their hand at this "trigger the libs, own the libs thing"... by donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to reform AOC's grandma's house.
/ourjew/ Ben "Can't Holocaust Me" Shapiro is, of course, enthusiastically involved with this Mundane Matt-esque plot to finally prove that AOC is a hypocrite, $100k at a time:
Astonishing. If Trump dies or give up, THAT'S what the GOP will quickly devolve itself into.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:42 pm
>Match me bro!

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:09 pm

Can't make that shit up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:12 pm

Muh based cuckservatives!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:15 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:42 pm
Astonishing. If Trump dies or give up, THAT'S what the GOP will quickly devolve itself into.
I dunno. If people actually cared about Cuck Shapiro or what he had to say, Trump wouldn't have won the nomination in '16 in the first place.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:43 pm

I am giving ten Dogecoins to Poonoo to save DHI, I challenge Kugelfisch, rabidtictac, and Mad Bum to do the same thing. Together we can change autism.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.