God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:08 pm
I still maintain that DeSantis should skip the 24 election and just remain king of Florida for now.
Trump's gonna need a new Vice President.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:17 pm
Ironically, I think that if Joe Biden croaks or "gracefully resign" due to "health concerns" (aka "is sacked by the Deep State to stop embarrassing them"), that will sink Trump's chances in 2024 - would you (as in, average burger voter) risk having two presidents in a row not completing their terms?
Trump doesn't have Biden's visible signs of dementia and history of brain aneurysm.

And Biden's not going to get sacked if Democrats do badly in the 2022 midterms. Firstly because Harris wouldn't be able to get her Vice President through the Senate and secondly because they'll need to play that 'reasonable moderate' crap that they tried to play during the 2020 election for the 2024 election. In other words they'll make Biden run again because Harris is even more unpopular than he is and a Democrat drubbing in the mid-terms would spell certain defeat in 2024 if they went with Harris alone.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:24 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:42 pm
Trump doesn't have Biden's visible signs of dementia and history of brain aneurysm.
A lot can happen in 3 years if you're 70+.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:40 am

Yes but, barring incident, Trump is in nowhere near as bad a condition as Biden is or was even four years ago. You could tell in 2016 that Biden was showing signs of dementia.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:59 am

Trump won't run again. Trump was successfully defeated by four years of orchestrated media propaganda and the (((free democratic process))). He wouldn't have a chance to win. Voters wouldn't go for it.

Of course, Biden also didn't have a chance to win. Biden won because the media convinced everyone Trump was Hitler. Even though Biden and Trump's policies have been more similar than different so far. The media really did prove that it doesn't matter what someone actually says or believes, so long as you can convince others it isn't so. Biden was a lame duck candidate who couldn't have won in his own merits. They could have run Shillary again in 2020 and have won, I bet. Harris is nobody and a lot of liberals hated Biden almost as much as Hillary Cunton.

Trump was, for all his faults, the best president we've had in my lifetime. And that is fucking sad. Simple shit like "hey let's not expand foreign wars under my administration" and he becomes the best.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:22 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:40 am
Yes but, barring incident, Trump is in nowhere near as bad a condition as Biden is or was even four years ago. You could tell in 2016 that Biden was showing signs of dementia.
Then again Trump is overweight and if he has any underlying health issues, we wouldn't know about them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:57 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:59 am
Trump won't run again
Yeah he will
rabidtictac wrote:
Voters wouldn't go for it.
His voters desperately want him back and even the ones who are like 'eh maybe he's a bit too old' will pull the lever for him regardless if the alternative is the evil Joe and the Hoe tag team
rabidtictac wrote:
Even though Biden and Trump's policies have been more similar than different so far
You wot m8? The reason Biden is so fucked is because he's spent most of his time undoing Trump's policies out of pure spite. The only way in which they are similar is the coronavirus handling and that's because Biden inherited the trajectory from Trump.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:16 am

Biden's border policy? Same as Trump+ more cages. :lol:

Biden's gibs? Just building on gibs Trump gave out.

Coronavirus? Same as Trump for the most part.

The only area where Biden is really different is, well there are two. One is SocJus bullshit and the other is foreign policy. Biden's a fucking warhawk which is why I hate him. And the SocJus shit he has to pretend to bend his knee to, even though he's a rich, powerful old white man and therefore probably thinks it's retarded IRL. If he thinks anything beyond his dementia fog.

Trump won't run because he already lost. If he runs again he'll lose again. You can post an essay about how I'm wrong to /r/thedonald but you know I'm right. Candidates who lose don't typically run again and win. Trump ran as an incumbent and lost. If he ran again the media would eat it up. A return of trump hysteria would suit them just fine in their plans to turn the USA into actual 1984.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:18 am

Don't forget that the newest sanctions against China are nothing more than a continuation of Trump's anti-China toolkit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:20 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:18 am
Don't forget that the newest sanctions against China are nothing more than a continuation of Trump's anti-China toolkit.
He was genuinely good on foreign policy. I don't understand why shitlibs can't give him that one thing. Orange Cheeto ironically made a better impression overseas than at home. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:16 am
Biden's border policy? Same as Trump+ more cages.
Have you been living under a rock? Biden ended 'Remain in Mexico' and let them flood the border. He stopped wall construction, promised amnesty and generally turned the whole thing into a complete disaster. Biden and Trump's border policies couldn't be father apart
rabidtictac wrote:
Biden's gibs? Just building on gibs Trump gave out.
Except for the part where he promised people $2000 and gave them less than that, whilst giving his criminal friends on Wall Street and K Street a massive stimulus package as a 'Thank You' for helping him steal the election
rabidtictac wrote:
Coronavirus? Same as Trump for the most part.
Because, as I said, he's inherited Trump's trajectory. He didn't need to do anything on corona, Trump's already done most of the work. What Biden's done, really, is just take credit.
rabidtictac wrote:
The only area where Biden is really different is
They're different in every respect. All your post proves is that you're not really paying any attention
rabidtictac wrote:
Trump won't run because he already lost. If he runs again he'll lose again. You can post an essay about how I'm wrong to /r/thedonald but you know I'm right. Candidates who lose don't typically run again and win.
Candidates who lose often run again. Off the top of my head, Nixon, Reagan, Grover Cleveland, Hillary, Andrew Jackson, Biden himself. There are a plenty of examples.

Trump gained 12 million votes. The last Presidential candidate who gained votes but lost the election was Grover Cleveland and he wound up becoming the first non-consecutive President. Not to mention the manner of Trump's loss was not a failure of policy or personality but entirely due to dirty tactics from the opposition. These are all good indicators for another run.

The fact that you invoke r/thedonald just suggests to me that you have no actual argument or understanding of American political trends that go back to the 1800s
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:18 am
What sanctions? When has Biden ever lifted a finger against China? Or done anything other than repeat Chinese state propaganda?