God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:35 am

Yeah and you want to know why because January 6th with a stupid move in the first place. You people not only don't have any power at all but the only thing you do is bitch it complain while never doing anything about it.

For goodness sakes you're allowing them to call you terrorists and do all this shit because conservatives are too fucking spineless to do anything other then cry about how the Democrats are being mean to them. You know what? That's exactly why they are winning and why they will always win.
That's why the Nigger officer at the Capitol was getting called a hero while your veteran wahmen gets called a terrorist and pretty much everyone says she deserved to die compared to the absolute human trash and waste of human life that is George Floyd. Crimes and hypocr8sy be damned.

Also they only hate you white people, yeah you people keep going to every fucking argument with them and try to use black and brown people as a fucking Shield in order to say "well... are you saying you're gonna do this and that to blacks?" No they aren't because they only want to see you go extinct and your Beta bitch arguing is not going to do a damn thing compared to if you actually stood up and said hey fuck off and stop doing this shit to white people. Why don't you Maga retards actually do that for fucking once? After all Donald Trump was too much of a fucking coward to do it and that is exactly why we are in the position we are now. If you can't even do that and you deserve everything you get including losing all of your rights and Freedoms.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:54 am

Are you under the impression that I am a conservative?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:08 am

Very few posters here are actually cuckservative. If you go back, retarded guestfag, you will notice we shit on Blomald Blompf for his uselessness and inaction multiple times when he was in office.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:08 am
Very few posters here are actually cuckservative.
Do we even have one? No one disagrees with the notion that Trump was the "monitor in chief", and his fucking laziness lead to big tech and Fauci screwing him over.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:54 am
Are you under the impression that I am a conservative?
I wasn't referring to anyone on here. I'm referring to all the Mega retards and cuckservatives in general who posts it like the tweet that I quoted. You see these people post like this on Twitter everyday. And they just don't seem to understand at all why they are called the terrorists while they whine about BLM and Antifa being given legitamacy. Not to mention every time there's anti-white should comes up they try to spin it into "i don't see color. I love niggers the most demokkkrats! Are you saying you're gonna hurt black people with the stuff you only want to hurt whites with? Cause I'm cool with it as long as it's only used against whites."

Also maybe the election was rigged but the fact that people are still posting about that shit now is total Qanon retard shit. They've pretty much made Republicans look worse than Democrats ever did during the four years Trump was in office and gave them the ammo to make sure that Republicans will always be treated like Al-Qaeda from now on

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:59 pm

Republicans are nothing but cowards Tucker Carlson would rather talk about how much of black Dicks he sucks than ever stand up for white people which was Donald Trump's base in the first place. Just so he can own the libs. But that has been fox in a nutshell. Throw everyone you supported Trump except the most Boomers conservatives that support Israel under the bus while also saying. "God I hate CRT but I would drink black cum out of a gay black man's asshole. That's how not racist I am." And people think Tucker Carlson is still based?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:55 pm
Or Trump. Look at how they called both of those things a failure of democracy (because it's always a failure of democracy when they don't get their way) and fought their absolute hardest to reverse both of them
The panic over Trump was typical behavior for the Western media. Anytime there's a major election with a populist candidate, they basically act like him winning would result in the immediate rise of the Fourth Reich.

The main difference with Trump was that the US had a big military and nukes, so of course our media kept wondering how easy it would be for him to nuke the world.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:11 pm
The panic over Trump was typical behavior for the Western media
Not really. The panic over Trump was atypical in as much as, while Western media certainly do try to paint genuine conservative leaders in as a bad a light as possible, in the case of Trump they decided that it was perfectly acceptable to just straight up lie about him, so long as it prevented his election and then, failing that, ensured that he got kicked out of office and then, failing that, that he didn't get re-elected.

They hated Bush but they never behaved this way when Bush was in office. Every day was a bombardment of anti-Trump bullshit from the media. The only consolation of Trump being forced out of office is that a lot of these outlets will now go broke without a Trump to rally against.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:55 pm
Or Trump. Look at how they called both of those things a failure of democracy (because it's always a failure of democracy when they don't get their way) and fought their absolute hardest to reverse both of them
The panic over Trump was typical behavior for the Western media. Anytime there's a major election with a populist candidate, they basically act like him winning would result in the immediate rise of the Fourth Reich.

The main difference with Trump was that the US had a big military and nukes, so of course our media kept wondering how easy it would be for him to nuke the world.
Hillary openly said she would nuke Russia the second she got in office. There was more threat of her causing a nuclear apocalypse than Trump. But I guess it's fine for Democrats if they would have caused Metro 2033

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:32 pm
MegaNigger wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:25 pm
It lead to the ultimate oppression; Democracy. Tyranny of the weak. The empowerment of women by the state and subsequent fall down the slippery slope of degeneracy. There was a line we were to stop at, Lincoln took us to the line, Woodrow bent down in front of us, and FDR shoved us over, ever to tumble down and down until final collapse.
Excuse me if I don't take lessons in 'democracy' from a barely literate christcuck poster who called himself 'CIANigger'
Retarded guest fag as always.

Women are the majority of voters. Combined, minority votes exceed white votes. They might all hate each other but they vote in the direction of "gibs me dat". Democracy is just Communism with extra steps at this point given who comprises the voting majority.

Want to improve voting in one go? Only net tax payers and people born in that country should be able to vote. Those with actual skin in the game.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger