God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat May 27, 2023 6:34 am

Just face ir: Trump, De Sanctis, both are jewed beyond repair. DeSanctis will play ball with the cuckservatives, Trump will continue to surround himself with (((Kushner))) and his ilk. There's not much difference in that regard. At the end of the day, your vote will be a choice between the guy who makes the media people ree vs. the guy who makes troons ree.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 27, 2023 10:11 am

You can't become burger king without kissing the ring of God's chosen people.
I guess we will just have to deal with Dementia Joe for a while longer. Looking forward to his insane ramblings and falls is at least something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 27, 2023 12:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:08 am
Agreed. Seems like he wants to outdo Trump in his worst aspect.
DeSantis was always a career politician and it's showing now with the worst kept secret of him running being confirmed. The dumbass could have waited and could have been anointed by Trump and THEN go full globo-homo but I guess the establishment truly thinks Trump will win and they can't rig the votes as hard this time.

Going to Israel to shit on the first amendment makes him way worse than Trump. Trump may be aligned with the Kushner faction of zionists but he didn't invade Iran and bomb it like they wanted him to, and he didn't escalate shit with Putin which delayed the Ukraine War they wanted earlier as well. The only way Trump loses is if he goes way too hard defending the vaccine and his warp speed garbage which I'm worried he might do since his ego is too big to not do it. DeSantis was better than him on Covid so it's the one area he should avoid talking about.

DeSantis will flop on the debate stage. He fucked up taking that shot against Trump with the "rape" case and despite being good at trolling the left he won't do well at owning the room like Trump can. He will be too robotic compared to Trump's insults and might turn into the next Jeb. The online right wing shills like The Daily Wire, The Blaze, Dave Rubin and co are lining up to suck DeSantis' cock but Fox News and the others in 2016 (including many from the Daily Wire) shat on him back then too and lost. If anything Trump will do better during the debates than last time since before he had a hostile crowd that he had to win over, now they all love him so he can use that against his opponents.

The real question is will the GOP rig the votes against Trump for DeSantis? Well of course they WILL but will they do it Pennsylvania style due to Trump being so far ahead? DeSantis really can't afford to fuck up, because all he has to do is be close enough to Trump where people think it is possible he won since the Daily Wire will manipulate perception enough to trick dumb right wingers. Don't think for a second DeSantis won Florida by 20%, I know polls are bullshit but he wasn't expected to win by THAT much, but the moment that was "confirmed" every media outlet worldwide brought it up and said he should run for President. They added more votes to boost his ego and get in his ear.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 27, 2023 2:22 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat May 27, 2023 2:34 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:32 pm
Don't think for a second DeSantis won Florida by 20%,
The Australian has it all figured out.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 27, 2023 2:57 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:34 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:32 pm
Don't think for a second DeSantis won Florida by 20%,
The Australian has it all figured out.
There are Americans on this board besides 'tism cat and Liver?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 27, 2023 9:13 pm

Jared at least has allegedly disowned Blompf.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 28, 2023 6:45 am

Look at DeSantis' history and upbringing and you'll find he's a career politician lizard person like the rest of 'em. Hahvard-Yale then cushy jobs at the military and carrying water for our dirty little secrets.
Born in Jacksonville, DeSantis spent most of his childhood in Dunedin, Florida. He graduated from Yale University and Harvard Law School. DeSantis joined the United States Navy in 2004 and was promoted to lieutenant before serving as a legal advisor to SEAL Team One. He was stationed at Joint Task Force Guantanamo in 2006, and was deployed to Iraq in 2007. When he returned to the U.S. about eight months later, the U.S. Department of Justice appointed DeSantis to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida, a position he held until his honorable discharge from active military duty in 2010.
Did he fire a gun during his "active military duty?" It sure looks to me like he was sent to all the cushiest positions from the time he enlisted (in the friggin' Navy, of all things) and spent most of his time doing legal work as his fellow lizard people fast-tracked him through the ranks. I'm sure Gitmo wasn't exactly pleasant, but he was on the side that was making things UNpleasant for the detainees.

Looking closer into his service record, his military service was spent as a JAGoff. He seems like another variant on the Biden strain of politician. Give 'em an army record so they're more electable. What should they do in the army? Not shoot guns! No, let them be a lawyer.

Not that I think there are better options for the next election. I said before that the powers that be are not going to allow another populist candidate to win. Every legal and illegal means will be employed to keep Trump from a second term.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:18 pm

nigger faggot

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:25 pm

I LOVE JEWS!
SpoilerShow