God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
McGinnis

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by McGinnis » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:18 am
He's right that the russia hoax was 100% engineered and ultimately turned out totally fake.
As was obvious to anyone with a brain.

I mean, the stuff about Trump paying Russian hookers to piss in a bed Obama slept in, that came from fucking 4chan. Anons on 4chan made that up to troll Cuck Wilson, who wanted dirt on Orange Man. Cuck Wilson then gave it to his friend McMuffin, who was CIA

Edit: They didn't even take anything. This is just Gestapo tactics

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:32 pm

Pence got his fee fees ouchied

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:40 pm

He's a traitorous faggot AKA a politician, of course MAGA hates him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:05 pm

Aww shit. Shots fired

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:24 pm

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. What an ego.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:38 pm

Defeat for who? Trump's not running for anything. DeSantis is so far ahead that that little aside won't hurt him. Might overshadow the rally for Mastriano but at this point if he's not able to beat his opponent, a 5'3 Jewish paedophile, he doesn't deserve to be Governor

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:47 pm

I'm just kind of surprised at the attack in general. DeSantis probably slighted him in private.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:55 pm

I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's been obvious for awhile that DeSantis and Trump aren't pals. If DeSantis does run against Trump then fans of both sides need to harden up because the primary isn't going to be them giving each other gentle blowjobs.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:08 pm

Well, DeSantis went to Yale, like the Bushes, also was in the same fraternity, Delta Kappa, Epsilon, but I don't think he was in Skull and Bones. Probably a link there

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:23 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:47 pm
I'm just kind of surprised at the attack in general. DeSantis probably slighted him in private.
Rich Baris went into considerable detail about this but, basically, Never Trump are trying to use DeSantis to destroy Trump and MAGA once and for all. Fox News is backing him hard, not allowing Trump on their station, and it seems to be only Fox News who can magically find all these voters who would vote DeSantis over Trump, pretty much every poll done over a hypothetical match-up has Trump leading by at least 30 points. Paul Ryan has backed DeSantis, as has McCarthy and McConnell and all the usual suspects are looking to donate to Ron's campaign, filling his head with nonsense about how he can beat Trump.

Trump, being the guy who basically built DeSantis' career from nothing, without whom DeSantis wouldn't even be governor, is understandably more than a little pissed about this. So, that little slight there is giving Ron a preview of what he'll be in for if he crosses him.
RedLine wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:55 pm
I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's been obvious for awhile that DeSantis and Trump aren't pals
They were pals. There's a rift between them. DeSantis was noticeably quiet when Mar-A-Lago got raided