God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:15 pm

Oh joy the god monitor is back, can’t wait for the TDS 2.0 update if he runs again. I hope these crusty fucks all die before the next election.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:18 pm

Trumpers won't vote for a republican, but Trump is going to anger the left to go vote and cheat. The one good thing right now is everyone hates Biden and I love telling them I told you so.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:52 pm

If Trump was to brag about that honorary black belt it still wouldn't be as embarrassing as Jill Biden unironically having people address her as a doctor.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:40 am

I totally fine with cutting Trump loose. The right needs to get over him.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:45 am

Trump is a boomer so it is understandable he puts so much faith in the vaccine. I don't care who takes the vax, really - just don't enforce it on society. That is all I have ever asked.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:07 am

Still voting Trump 2024, not listening to the shills. The difference is Trump isn't going to force me to take it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:16 am

Ron DeSantis would probably say exactly the same thing. I personally think the vaccine should be pulled but I have no problem with people taking it if they're making informed consent, which most are not

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:19 am

I hope we get four more years of Trump because I don't want to see DeSantis wasted so early in the populous movement. He has plenty of time to run, Trump has one last chance unless his health fails.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:22 am

Trump would sit on the governmental power and do nothing with it, because he would again surround himself with Jews, cucks, Jewish cucks, and other double-crossing corrupt fucks who will make sure that 2028 will see the Dems regain control once again.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:31 am

Thing is there really isn't anybody better. Everybody says 'oh, Ron DeSantis' and Ron DeSantis definitely has built himself up to be a better Trump than Trump or the PR friendly Trump. But there's so much about the guy we don't know. Firstly, unlike Trump, DeSantis is a career politician, so I want to know who owns him. Secondly, unlike Trump, DeSantis isn't a proven winner. We don't know if he can win the Rust Belt, win those swing states and pick up those disaffected blue collar workers the way Trump did. Thirdly, we don't know how he'll govern as President. Because he's a career politician and, before that, career military, he might be even more suggestible than Trump

So yes, Orange Man has his flaws as a leader but at least you know what you're getting. DeSantis looks good as Governor but it's easy to look good when you're only in charge of one state and you've got the legislature on your side