Why are black people so fucking loud?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Why are black people so fucking loud?

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 pm
The smart criminals work for institutions that make what they do semi-legal. Or they operate in areas where the law is openly corrupt.
Yeah they are called bankers
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:20 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:07 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:07 pm
The smart criminals work for institutions that make what they do semi-legal. Or they operate in areas where the law is openly corrupt.
Yeah they are called bankers
Oy vey, that's not kosher thought, goyim!

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Rich people always get the best shit, whether they're criminal or less criminal.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Jesus Christ fuck black people, seriously.

It's morning and what do I hear? A fucking loud asshole screaming and laughing. Standing in the middle of the fucking street screaming and laughing with his friend because he's just so fucking funny amirite?

Wanna guess what his skin color was? Fuck these cunts. Shut the hell up. These dumb shitheads are the same people who will blast a fucking weed whacker or gas blower at all hours. I know for a fact my bitch neighbor will be out there with her lawn mower at 6:30 in the morning. And she moves her garbage cans around at like 4 AM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 4eb2498cc4

And then these shitheads cop an attitude when you complain. Bitch, if your ass is being too loud, why the fuck shouldn't I call the cops? Because you'll get mad and get yourself arrested because you're stupid? Good! That neighbor was well within his rights to leave a passive-aggressive note telling you to shut the fuck up at night. He should have not said anything and just called the cops. And then you demand a personal door-knock and conversation. Why? So you can intimidate your neighbors? Yeah, I'm sure your ass would have been super polite amirite? Black people never get violent when you tell them to change their behavior.

http://news.berkeley.edu/2017/07/25/noi ... ed-cities/

Even berkeley agrees. More whites = less noise. Black people BTFO.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:27 pm

What a hilarious display of what an unstable, hysteric the fucker is. I wouldn't have responded to that shit at all and just followed through with calling the cops next time.
If you live in an apartment, you sure as fuck have been sent the house rules, which are guaranteed to have included to stop making noise that could be heard in the other people's apartment from likely somewhere around 22-23 to 6.

What an angry little bitch full of entitlement. He should check his chimp out privileges.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:01 pm

My dad used to have his white trash neighbour working on cars at like 3am before he called the police, and guess what? It (mostly) stopped.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Acting like an asshole idiot, inability to look in the mirror and blaming everything on external factors, that's really the essence of niggering. If your neighbor leaves you a note telling you to shut the fuck up during the night hours, why bring race into this? That really has nothing to do with anything, what difference does it make what ethnicity your complaining neighbor is? But dindus, those eternal victims of the embodiment of oppression - the white man, will play the race card every goddamn time they anticipate it could help them get away with their stupid shit, no matter how ridiculous the context is.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kinfolk Homeslice

Post by Kinfolk Homeslice » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:18 pm

I couldn't afford college so thankfully the national white people college program (NWPCP) helped pay for it. While I was there I studied why they are so damn loud. It all started back when white history month began. The white chamber of commerce made a documentary for white entertainment television (WET).
Sincerely,
I'm not a racist you are

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:22 pm

I'm in danger.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:59 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:01 pm
My dad used to have his white trash neighbour working on cars at like 3am before he called the police, and guess what? It (mostly) stopped.
I used to have black neighbors below and next to me at my old apartment. Downstairs guy was cool, he’d just pass out drunk and forget to turn his music off, but when Whitney Houston died the funds next to me were blasting her music all day. I worked the graveyard shift and this was early in the morning. I called the leasing office about a noise complaint, it stopped briefly then resumed. Called the cops next, repeat. Finally I went to the door myself, somehow that worked. No idea why, maybe having bloodshot eyes and a death glare does the trick.