Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:36 pm

Welcome to German bureaucracy, where even our exceptions have exceptions [repeat a few times].
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:23 pm

Germans not using gas for once.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:11 am

My wife and I both keep pepper spray in our cars. It's right there in the glove compartment. Never had to use it, but it's there. I've never given a single thought about the legality of it. I didn't buy them in a back alley. I bought them from a corporate store, no big deal. I might have bought avocados and bottled water in the same cart.

Now I'm curious to look into how Texas law handles this. That German stuff is insane.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:40 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:23 pm
Germans not using gas for once.
Gas has been problematic ever since the Vodka Nation attacked.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:49 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:11 am
I've never given a single thought about the legality of it.
Well, I did because I'm a gun owner in Germany. We have a sort of three strike law where is you commit three offenses against weapon laws, you lose your license.
You can lose it immediately for big things or being part of some terrorist organisation and such. But even for super small things, if you're at three you're out.

It's legal bullshit. Classified as a weapon? No taking it to the fair or a concert.
A Leatherman and pepper spray? One's a tool, the other an animal repellent. Not weapons, so feel free taking them to the club.

Knife laws are fun as well.
Folding knife? No blade length restrictions.
Solid knife? 12cm (5") blade length.
Openable with one hand? Perhaps, maybe legal or not, depending on the judge. Because if you carry it for a "socially accepted reason" its legal. What's that? Depends on the judge.

Reason for the one hand knife gray legality? Because one could subdue someone with one had and deploy the knife with the other.
So that little piss folding knife your colleague has for opening letters? Not technically legal to carry.

But me carrying a Bastinelli PY in a Kydex sheath with its fuckoff 5" blade that I can just draw and don't even have to deploy?

Perfectly legal, mate! I carry it to cut apples, ya know. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:34 pm

Our legal system is the opposite. You can carry many different kinds of tools and knives, but if you actually use them to defend yourself, you might eat a charge.

Guns are the exception, because if you are a legal CCW holder then you are perfectly within your rights to deploy that weapon to defend your life. What people who think of the USA as a wild west don't understand is the registration process for becoming a CCW holder places you on multiple lists (including, probably, a government watch list) and you need to have a clean record. Criminals who commit crimes with guns are not CCW holders. It only becomes an issue with spree shooters because they typically have not committed any major crimes prior to their shootfest. Hard to PreCog shootings when you don't know which law-abiding citizen might snap. Screenings for mental illness would help but the government could also weaponize mental health diagnosis against people to disincentivize the mentally ill actually seeking treatment.

I believe even a baseball bat can be illegal to transport in your vehicle if you don't also have a ball and glove in there (aka can't prove to the cops that you use the bat for playing the sport.) America is strangely strict about non-gun weapon use. You are free to carry a folding knife but you better not use it for something it's not supposed to be.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:42 pm

Reading this thread actually makes me want to live in a lawless society where everyone has a fucking gun and can end your life in the blink of an eye, so nobody would want to fuck around and find out, not even (((them))) or nignogs. Man made laws are gay as fuck. Survival of the fittest or nothing.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:50 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:42 pm
Reading this thread actually makes me want to live in a lawless society where everyone has a fucking gun and can end your life in the blink of an eye, so nobody would want to fuck around and find out, not even (((them))) or nignogs. Man made laws are gay as fuck. Survival of the fittest or nothing.

Too many primitive screwheads out there to make me want to live in a lawful society, especially when we have laws that send people to jail over pronouns.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:49 pm
Reason for the one hand knife gray legality? Because one could subdue someone with one had and deploy the knife with the other.
So that little piss folding knife your colleague has for opening letters? Not technically legal to carry.
Many parts of the Western world have pissed their pants at the very concept of the butterfly knife, so they consider a folding knife you can unfold with one hand as a veritable WMD.
-Yours Truly

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:42 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:50 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:42 pm

Too many primitive screwheads out there to make me want to live in a lawful society, especially when we have laws that send people to jail over pronouns.
That's how fucking retarded it has become. When you can spend a decade in jail for hurting someone's feelings, it's time to dismantle the system in the most violent way possible, to set an example.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.