Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:03 am
Bullshit, they will call them Joe Rogan fans with internalised racism who have been brainwashed by Nikki Minaj.
Well, we needn't argue about who's right or wrong cause we'll find out. Personally, I believe they'll capitulate. Russians gave up on vaxports and vax mandates because business dried up. Add to that all these American MegaCorps previously capitulating to BLM because they don't want to get vandalised.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Add to that all these American MegaCorps previously capitulating to BLM because they don't want to get vandalised.
That happened anyway, they only did it for social media brownie points anyway and kept supporting them because it took out their small local competition while they could easily rebuild and eat the losses for long term gains with the small businesses gone for good.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:50 pm

If Tyrone wants a free TV, he'll smash in your store's window even if the entire place was covered in BLM signs.
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:11 am
Dunno what they're complaining about. I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that the vax mandate was always going to effectively be a vax mandate for *white* people only.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:44 am
Guess I'll get murdered now.
That'll teach you for thinking you can be a Supreme Shitposter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:11 pm

"Only report on niggers. White people should be murdered and ignored"

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:44 pm

I take it the search for her will get cancelled to send a message?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:44 pm
I take it the search for her will get cancelled to send a message?
They already found her. They're looking for the boyfriend

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:17 pm
Are we going to talk about the privilege women have in that regard then? We all know if some ugly boy goes missing, white or not, nobody gives a shit unless he's a toddler.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:47 pm

I wouldn't know who gabby petito was if not for the fucking mainstream media drama whores who won't shut the fuck up about her and make sure to flood jewtube and every other website with shitty clickbait.

I still don't fucking care. I don't care about missing black girls and I don't care about missing white girls. If you're missing and I don't know you personally then I don't fucking care. At least I'm honest enough to say so. All these news services don't care either, but they're greedily rubbing their palms whenever they find out about some new tragedy. They get in front of the camera and cry their crocodile tears, then drive home to their gated community and laugh at the stupid viewers. They smuckle to themselves when they imagine all the oldfags who voted for biden after the four years of trump news propaganda.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:51 pm

Let's not forget how people of any color could be missing and literally no one will know or care.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.