Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:20 am

Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks says he feels 'dehumanized,' 'demonized' in first jailhouse interview
https://www.fox6now.com/news/waukesha-p ... -interview

"I Dinni Du Nuffen! Dose [Checks notes] Elderly women and Children had it comin'! Dare all White Demons!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:34 am

Facing responsibility for his actions? What do they take him for, a white person?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:07 pm

I'm just shocked they even set him a bail. Of course there are some groups trying to obtain two million to bail his homicidal ass out.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:39 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:07 pm
I'm just shocked they even set him a bail
Why? Their incompetence and malfeasance allowed him to be back on the street to kill in the first place, why not go all the way?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Of course there are some groups trying to obtain two million
I thought the bail was five million

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:39 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
I'm just shocked they even set him a bail
Why? Their incompetence and malfeasance allowed him to be back on the street to kill in the first place, why not go all the way?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Of course there are some groups trying to obtain two million
I thought the bail was five million
Should have been five billion. Chris fucks his mom: no bail. Nigger kills six and injures over fifty: bail.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:26 am

Not a glow op but I wish black israelites would begin targeting real (((chosen ones))) by attacking synagogues and shit. I know everyone is just white devil to them but point out how old testament set up slavery as an institution and maybe they’ll target the right people for once.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:29 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:37 pm
Should have been five billion
Shouldn't have been anything. But it doesn't matter if it's five million or five billion, this indigent nigger is never going to be able to pay that
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:37 pm
Chris fucks his mom: no bail. Nigger kills six and injures over fifty: bail.
Blame Soros

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:31 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:26 am
Not a glow op
Really? Could have fooled me
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:26 am
but I wish black israelites would begin targeting real (((chosen ones))) by attacking synagogues and shit
The really subversive Jews don't go to temple or have anything to do with God. Satan, yes. God, no

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:21 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:29 am
Shouldn't have been anything. But it doesn't matter if it's five million or five billion, this indigent nigger is never going to be able to pay that
That's why others are going to do it for him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:17 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:21 am
That's why others are going to do it for him.
Where? GoFuckMe took his page down after people pointed out the hypocrisy of them taking down Rittenhouse's page allegedly because he was accused of a violent offence (but we all know the real reason) but allowing this piece of shit's to stay up. Then they tried to make another fundraiser for the same amount but claimed it was for 'bail reform' or some other stupid shit. They took that down, too.

I don't know how much money they managed to raise before the page was taken down but keep in mind this scumbag killed six people, including a kid. So, if anything, people are more likely to just memoryhole the whole thing rather than donate money to get this piece of shit back on the street