Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kama » Thu May 25, 2023 7:05 pm

Well, don’t you worry because “based black” saved the day by saying what white people could say, but if it was a white person, nobody would listen to them

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 25, 2023 9:05 pm

Never worried. Still don't care. Why was this a bigger thing on twitter than any of the dozens of daily murders?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 25, 2023 9:37 pm

I think you can thank the racially-charged social media climate to this case of confused bicycle ownership into the greatest act of racism since the souther cotton farms.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 26, 2023 12:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 9:05 pm
Never worried. Still don't care. Why was this a bigger thing on twitter than any of the dozens of daily murders?
Because these people are genuinely evil. . Because they are mask off, saying straight out that you were supposed to give Black people everything they want as a white person and if you don’t give them everything they want then they are allowed to ruin your life, but you’re not allowed to ruin theirs..

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 26, 2023 1:18 am

So this is the based black bullshit that I was talking about,

White conservatives love this shit. I mean they could be out there disproving white privilege and making arguments but why do that when they can have “YAAAAAAS KANG” here do it for them, and all they have to do is kiss his ass.

Not talking about people here, but come on dude you have pride in yourself a little bit you don’t need to slobber all over a nigger dick in order to validate your own existence

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 26, 2023 5:36 am

Kama wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 1:18 am
Not talking about people here, but come on dude you have pride in yourself a little bit you don’t need to slobber all over a nigger dick in order to validate your own existence
The White Burger, no matter his or her political affiliation, is defined by the nigger dick.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri May 26, 2023 5:50 am

That bike story fucks up a lot of people for some reason. I have a seen a few loudmouths concede that they were wrong to think that this pregnant white woman was trying to steal from a group of black guys (??), but it's mostly been people digging in their heels no matter what information comes out.

I've seen a few posts about how stealing these rental bikes is a common scam in NYC. Renters unlock the bike with an app on their phone. Meanwhile, there are sometimes people who hang out by the bikes and wait for them to be unlocked so they can steal it.

I gave money to Daniel Penny's fundraiser. Didn't donate to the bike woman, but plenty of others did and she'll be getting a nice payday.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon May 29, 2023 5:29 am

Who saw this coming?

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon May 29, 2023 5:38 am

This monkey is trying to be St.Fentnyl the 2nd so fucking hard.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 29, 2023 6:25 am

What is it with TikTok and causing mass retardation? First it caused tourette syndrome, now every black person thinks you can do literally anything you want with no repercussions if you just stream it via TikTok (even moreso than usual).
It's like the streaming equivalent of Sovereign Citizens or something.
-Yours Truly