Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RedLine

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by RedLine » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:23 pm

Poonoo's post is too far in the other direction.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:02 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:21 am
Kama wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:48 am
But that’s the last of my anti-Wa condon remarks. I promise after this I’ll take some time to shut off social media and find some introspection. Touch grass as you would say. I’m sorry I’m not trying to burn bridges or make things bad on here for anyone not even me
Just think how much this actually effects your everyday life. Are Basketball Americans constantly stealing your shit or mugging you or is it all on Twitter? Because if it's just social media posts then you are going to see the worst of blacks constantly and it will just piss you off to no end even though you are unaffected. This applies to anything remotely political, going outside and simply being around people in the real world can calm you down a lot since the most obnoxious retards have the loudest voices on Twitter and that is by design.

You know why I don't think all women are human garbage despite me having watched a lot of MGTOW/red pill shit? Because I barely go outside and see actual women. "Red Pillers" start making a whole lot of sense until you actually talk to people and realise not all women are gold digging evil cunts who are ready to cheat on you. Being isolated and only seeing the worst of people on the internet can fuck up your perception of reality and make you insane.

I'm not saying their aren't problems with blacks in the US, leftist welfare programs have destroyed their families and turned a huge chunk of the black community into complete degenerate scum across both genders. But seeing nothing but ghetto trash and the activists exploiting them can turn you into an unironic Neo-Nazi sperg and those ethno state supporters are all cringey retards or Feds. You don't want to hang with glowies do you?

Basically what I am saying is take a break from the internet for a while to clear your head, because the shit you see can get tiresome.
I understand what you’re saying but this isn’t a case of no real world experience. I was around blacks in college and I lived primarily around a lot of blacks for well over a decade. And while I will admit that living around whites was worse because they nosy and don’t mind their own business the majority of blacks I lived around were ghetto trash. Drug pushers And prostitutes who trickled down from New York claiming they were trying to get their lives back together. There were shootings around there every day even to the point that two little kids got shot in the neck at one point because unlike most of the times when it happened in the middle of the night this one happened during the day. I think they survived that. One time a shooting happened right in front of the apartment building and the thing was that I had been planning to go out but got distracted if I had and I might’ve been in the crossfire because that’s how close of a call that was. It was one of those drug deal gone bad but they treated it like a good boy who didn’t do anything and they had a big ass fucking shrine where he died for months and. Right beside the front door.

One time I almost ran into a black guy on the sidewalk and he was puffing and beating his chest because his girl was there trying to challenge me to a fight he only let up when I told him I was visually impaired just makes me think that I wouldn’t have had much choice but to lay them on his ass if I didn’t have that the fall back on even if it was true that the reason I almost ran into him was because I actually did not see him

One time someone was having an actual medical emergency where they almost died in the hallway and nobody would come out of their apartment to even lift a finger to help them. Only reason they even got an ambulance was because I stumbled onto the scene and found them lying on the floor unresponsive. And it’s funny too I even called for help because I couldn’t do much alone but all I heard was dead silence once the ambulance came and got them though I heard all of them niggas talking loudly again through their doors.

I’m just bringing it up because I wanna make it clear that I’ve had a lot of experience with Black people and 99. 9% of it hasn’t been good. The only reason I don’t hate blacks completely is because there’s the one or two good ones. But I’m not going to become a fucking boomer and say shit like I’m not racist look at how many black friends I have. The reason I know that if George Floyd had never been killed by the cops nobody would’ve given a shit about him is because the people I was living around were George Floyd.

I hope that at least add some context but I seriously am going to take the advice you guys have given me and take a break off of Twitter since that’s the main source of Insanity right now

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:58 pm

I think this place needs character limits.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:06 pm

It's pretty scary outside of twitter, eh? All that text is just too much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:23 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:58 pm
I think this place needs character limits.
What it needs is autism limits

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:06 pm
We don't need walls of text for why he hated niggers when we all do.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:15 pm

Sorry I just don’t like people getting the wrong idea. Maybe I am overexplaining but I do agree with all of you I did say that…
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:07 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:06 pm
We don't need walls of text for why he hated niggers when we all do.
And I’ve been feeling like I’ve had to defend myself for the last few pages because “ chill out bro we’re not actually racist or hate black people. Get back to your KKK meeting.” I’m not trying to make anyone uncomfortable on Purpose or anything, but now you got me feeling like shit like I said the Nigger in a movie theater full of Libtards And I have to prove I’m not a horrible person

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:29 pm

What a total crap from Poonoo. Congrats for being that retarded. He has believed in Russian propaganda in the past, like thinking there are reel naaaziiizz in Ukraine. Funny that you are talking about "cringey retards", self-awareness much? It's foolish to uncritically believe CNN, they have their own narrative, but it's completely retarded to believe Russian and Chinese propaganda.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:12 am

It's not that this forum isn't racist. It's just the mere fact that it seems like you're actively posting on this thread, much like the retarded bot that posts obscure and deceased celebrities that no one, not even him cares that much about.

I know you could just say, "Well maybe these niggas should stop being niggas", but sometimes you should just stop and think is it even worth talking/thinking about.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:18 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:12 am
It's not that this forum isn't racist. It's just the mere fact that it seems like you're actively posting on this thread, much like the retarded bot that posts obscure and deceased celebrities that no one, not even him cares that much about.

I know you could just say, "Well maybe these niggas should stop being niggas", but sometimes you should just stop and think is it even worth talking/thinking about.
There's a perfectly logical explanation for both of these phenomena, as well as the giant walls of text, mostly in German, from a certain other poster