Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kama » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:25 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:38 pm
Fuckin' E;R I love that guy.
No wonder I hate Korra. It’s not because it’s a bad story that spits all over the original it’s because she’s not like me.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:51 pm

Of course the media, school, and Twitter is trying to silence the story and defend him

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:58 pm

>I-it wasn't his fault he murdered those people! It was those evil guns manufactured by white supremacists + internalized racism that made him commit the heinous act! He clearly needs therapy, not imprisonment!
Probably could've had "a future as a lawyer" or "a famous up-and-coming football player." :roll:
Last edited by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole on Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:56 am

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:58 pm
>I-it wasn't the his fault he murdered those people! It was those evil guns manufactured by white supremacists + internalized racism that made him commit the heinous act! He clearly needs therapy, not imprisonment!
Probably could've had "a future as a lawyer" or "a famous up-and-coming football player." :roll:
Journalists and people at the school claim he was bullied for being smart

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:08 am

Should've checked his smart privilege.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:28 am

Kama wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:56 am
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:58 pm
>I-it wasn't the his fault he murdered those people! It was those evil guns manufactured by white supremacists + internalized racism that made him commit the heinous act! He clearly needs therapy, not imprisonment!
Journalists and people at the school claim he was bullied for being smart
And Floyd was a good parent.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:01 pm

I consider this a miracle, Ethan Liming’s father is actually finally sticking up for his murdered son. You know after his killers got off on assault charges. The fact that he is demanding justice now proves there really is justice in this world and hope..

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:34 am

Blacks in the comments are already doxxing him, and demanding that he be fired, get everything he owns taken away, and is driven to suicide is repentance for having a back bone and standing up to the master race.

Modern day blacks make Hitler look like a saint. If a little white girl were to go into their neighborhood, she probably get raped and shot in the head and then they would all say she fucked around and found out.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:40 am

How brave of the guy, to stand up against a 9-years old girl playing around with insects. Clearly that's how the race war will be won.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:50 pm

He knew her too. At the time, though all he saw was a hooded figure outside spraying shit everywhere on the trees and everything.. it’s not like he saw a little black girl and decided that the best course of action was calling the police, but hey if they want to be all innocent and shit then why do they have to sneak around wearing hoodies and facemasks? Maybe the white man wouldn’t call the cops on them so much if they weren’t acting suspiciously all the damn time in the first place..

Anyway, Dave Chapelle called out the Jews