Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:50 am

>never heard of the mayan and aztec civilizations
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:52 am

Tbf, it's safe to assume this guy doesn't give a shit about the "lower" Americans.

Though even if we only consider Northern America, there's still the little factoid that they had no problem with honor killings.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:10 pm
I still don't get what the news media actually get out of the intentional non-reporting of such crimes.
They support it, or, they support non-whites so much they don't want to show whites what blacks are doing to them. If enough people get pissed off and see the threat, something might actually be done to whip blacks into shape. Maybe even TND

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:41 pm

Your move

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:45 pm

Worst Korea was also heavily subsidised by the USA. If it wasn't a vassal state, the Norks would've assimilated them already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:14 pm

North Korea was given whatever outdated nuclear technology they have from the Chinese. Same as Pakistan.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:16 pm

And they're heavily subsidized by China because the CCP doesn't want the country to collapse.
Kama wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:41 pm
Your move
I have nothing. This single African nation being shithole has everything to do with capitalism, and nothing with Africans doing what Africans do best.
Also having a nuclear program is clearly more important than keeping your citizens - and soldiers - fed.
Or allowing them to have a different opinion.
Or freedom.

This tweet undoubtedly proves, without a shred of doubt, that communism is the superior form of government :ugeek:
All the lies they told you at school, brought down by one failed country. Now communism on the other hand has never failed :geek:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:12 pm

I'm not even sure what point either are trying to make.
Both Liberia and North Korea are absolute shitholes. Both Koreas have very special political situations where SK was being heavily helped by the USA to get going for military reasons and NK is being propped up by China for the same reasons.

Race is obviously not the most important factor.
History shows that Communism always leads to poverty and shit living situations for the majority of the population.

Nigeria on the other hand is the wealthiest nation in Africa. Sure, that's not exactly tough competition but it's much better than all the other black African nations and even beats the non-black nations, despite them having much more tourism.

One should not discount that there is no black nation that does actually good. Even Nigeria is ranked at 87th place out of 117 by Statistica for quality of life, as the wealth is heavily concentrated to few people.

In conclusion: Communism has the power to make non-black nations become just as poor as black ones. Islam is a nice substitute, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:44 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:56 am
If only we knew the colors of the wind
Native American tribes were psychotically violent and sadistic. They loved torture and rape and gruesome killing methods.

I don't even want to type with my fingers some of the things they did, but you can read a little here.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:51 pm

In one act of contemplation, they nailed children to a door and slowly vivisected them to death in front of their parents, who themselves were then tortured to death. Teenage girls were staked to the ground, raped by a dozen or two of braves, then hacked to death.
Nothing is more noble than the Bastard of Bolton.
-Yours Truly