Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:55 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:52 pm
Great comeback

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:02 pm

Too optimistic regarding Germany to be Kugel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Yeah thank God Tucker Carlson is reporting on the "liberal lunacy of birds being called racist" instead of doing anything to call out the anti-white propaganda and shit. He and the rest of Fox News are too busy trying to convince America that they love blacks more than the Democrats. I guess who loves niggars the most is the true heroes now. Well yeah good to know they "don't see color" and they're willing to throw white people under the bus

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:53 pm
>all that shit
Has it really just dawned on you that Fox are controlled opposition? You didn't realise that, at minimum, on election night, if not years before that?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Cucker Carlson may live rent-free in the heads of US commies, but make no mistake: he's only as useful as he's willing to deliver some very mild redpills to the masses (like the Covid ones). He's not your ally and will never move an inch to go contrary to Jewish interests (as par for the course for Fox Cucks) nor he will make any sort of racial statement besides generic cuckservative bullshit about equality. At the end of the day, he is a shabbos goy and will not ever not be that.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Fox won't even talk about election fraud, probably because they're complicit in it. The only thing you can say about Fox is they're not quite as bad as Liberal MSM

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:14 pm

"But what could it mean? why won't the media bring up the fact that the shooter is a black man that killed white people? Also why are they making it about race when I don't see color? Even though the Black Shooter even admitted that it is about race? What could 5hat mean? Probably dems are the real racists. Slam dunk. I owned the libs. Also about critical race Theory it's anti-American because it's racist but I won't point out why it's racist because it's targeted only against white people and teaches people why murdering and abusing white people is justifiable and okay because I believe in equality and suck the dick of MLK. Instead I'm going to complain about liberals trying to change the name of birds. Why should I stand up for white people when instead I can have based black people on my show in order to say how awesome black people are because they believe the same thing I do?" -Tucker Carlson in a nutshell

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:40 pm

So I was reading a RollingStones article on how to properly clean a bong and this sentence comes out of no where:
RollingCuck
Navarro adds: “While we clean bongs (hopefully listening to some good tunes or a podcast at the same time!), it’s important to reflect on all the sacrifices made by Black and Brown people in order to achieve legalization. The legalization that allows you to clean your bong free of worry!”
Can't escape this shit.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 pm

If you use a goddamn bong to intoxicate yourself with pot, you deserve this shit to be honest.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Yeah drink beer like a straight man