Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:57 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:14 pm
Why don't black people just come out and say that it's justified to roundup white people and execute them for being white?
They're kinda doing that? What with people going "It's okay for black people to riot because of their ancestral memories of 6,000 years of slavery".
Kama wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:37 pm
Then they will go back and argue that just being white instantly gets you the world handed to you with no effort while every single fucking thing on earth and in society bows before blacks and gives them everything they want with no effort.
They keep claiming that white privilege is some kind of heavenly mandate in order to hide that all their beloved minorities have been getting the most privilege for years now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:01 am

They also keep referring to all white people as caucasians. They clearly have no idea what that word even means.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:45 am

I thought that old 18th-ish century model of there being multiple human races was outdated and problematic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:39 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:53 pm

Black privilege.
Land of the Free :D
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:18 pm

I don't want to be alarmist, but has there ever been a recorded civilization that fell to these lows actually recovered?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:48 pm

It's a Walgreens in a major city, they were giddy at the thought of a poor minority stealing from them. I bet those employees will be fired for even trying to grab at his bag.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:18 pm
I don't want to be alarmist, but has there ever been a recorded civilization that fell to these lows actually recovered?
Germany? Russia? Chile?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:52 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:18 pm
Germany? Russia? Chile?
None of those countries truly recovered.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:52 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:49 pm
Germany went from Weimar decadence and needing wheelbarrows full of cash just to buy a loaf of bread to economic powerhouse and the fourth largest economy in the world in the span of two decades. Fuck off with your 'none of these countries ever recovered'

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:52 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:49 pm
Germany went from Weimar decadence and needing wheelbarrows full of cash just to buy a loaf of bread to economic powerhouse and the fourth largest economy in the world in the span of two decades. Fuck off with your 'none of these countries ever recovered'
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.