Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Kama

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kama » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:23 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:12 pm
Not pissed enough to enact their own version of the Summer of Floyd.
That’s expecting too much since that would be expecting white people to actually stand up for themselves against niggers.

Meanwhile tucker Carlson said on his show like two days ago “ you know what would really own the libs? Instead of white people taking back white neighborhoods because that would be productive. We should instead used diversity against them by flooding their 90% white democrat neighborhoods with niggers. Air lift them in if you must.”

Like yeah that’s going to help you win. Adding more water into your leaky vote will sure show them. And I know sit back and laugh but these are your main stream Talking Heads. Hell Tucker even said in an interview that the worst thing we could possibly have is white identitarian politics. Of course that doesn’t apply to anyone else but why would you say that Tucker? And why don’t the people who listen to him actually read between the lines when he says stuff like that?

Oh yeah he also played a clip by Michelle Obama too about how she talked about white flight and how we are afraid of them. No bitch. Have you seen black neighborhoods? They’re such trash that they make the trailer with the broken down cars on the front lawn look good. That’s why white people don’t want to live in black neighborhoods you know besides the fact that they would get shot for being there.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:18 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:12 pm
Not pissed enough to enact their own version of the Summer of Floyd.
Of course not, that was a one in a lifetime event. Now that a democrat is in office niggers can't even do more than light a trash can on fire for a night. I had "riots" 10 minutes down my road and slept comfy as fuck that night.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:37 pm

Because people respect and worship niggers for doing this.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:10 am

Should of fired and did the world a favor.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:08 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:10 am
Should of fired and did the world a favor.
His life would have been over. The media and rogue niggers would have killed him.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:45 pm

Funny how niggers always go to “stomp the head and neck” first. Bet this was “self defense” too. Maybe because she dared the walk past them without saying hello or something.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:47 pm

It's okay. She is *Asian*.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:53 pm

Demon apes being demon apes. The glorious anti white black supremacist future Tariq Nasheed fights for.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:47 pm
It's okay. She is *Asian*.
Coincidentally, my mom was watching an episode of one of Dick Wolf's nonsense FBI-related shows and the theme was "violence against Asians caused by Covid". I couldn't resist to laugh my ass off when the show stated it was a "white supremacist" committing the violence, when in reality: a) it's niggers who perpetrate the vast majority of violence against Asians, and b) white supremacists are very inclined to suffer from yellow fever.
Kama wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:53 pm
>"MAGA Patriot"
>Israel flag

Many such cases.