Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:17 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:13 pm
Nah, it's not fedposting, he didn't explicitly said it's Russia/"Ivan"s fault. As we know from past documented examples of fedposting, they just can't resist the urge.
Some of them are smarter than others. Not much smarter, grant you, but smart enough to try to steer away the conversation from their allies and smart enough not to bring up Putin and the Russians

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:28 pm
It's no longer enough for him to be more important than Martin Luther King. He has to be more important than Jeebus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:52 pm

Surprising that this is allowed on a Chinese-owned site.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:40 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:37 pm
Keep blaming your boogeymen like Soros or China so you can keep making deflections and excuses to not go after the real problems
>Keeps talking about 'the real problems' while desperately trying to prevent people from talking about George Soros and now China apparently
Do you know how I know you're a glownigger?
I bet you hang on the words of Jack Posebiec, Nick Fuentes, Alex Jones, and the rest of the cuckservatives grifter brigade. Also only boomers that do just that bring up George soros so obsessively

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:02 am

Abbos and their ancestors that used to inhabit most of Mainland Southeast Asia and Oceana are not technically true African niggers like they project them to be. They're kind of the fourth and less understood human race. Older than negroid, caucasiod and mongoloid.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:02 am
Abbos and their ancestors that used to inhabit most of Mainland Southeast Asia and Oceana are not technically true African niggers like they project them to be. They're kind of the fourth and less understood human race. Older than negroid, caucasiod and mongoloid.
So subhuman neanderthal

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:14 am

I think neanderthals had more culture than they did.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:31 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:55 pm
>all that glownigger bullshit
It kills you not to bring up Putin, doesn't it?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:43 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:31 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:55 pm
>all that glownigger bullshit
It kills you not to bring up Putin, doesn't it?
I don’t give a shit about Putin and in reality I don’t think anybody really gives a shit about Putin Except Democrats Who want to create metro 2033 by nuclear bombing Russia anyway. Why don’t you stop listening to Hannity? Seriously all the mainstream conservative talkers are nothing but dumb fucks and grifters. Now go stick your nose back up Ben Shapiro’s taint