Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 9:47 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:03 am
MegaNigger wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:01 am
Guest wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 1:41 am
Birth of a Nation was his favorite movie, but not for the reason everyone thinks.
Woodrow's Great Dream (NSFW)Show
https://www.queerty.com/the-black-men-a ... d-20150827
>queerty

Got something to tell us dude? :lol:
And suddenly his name was changed to MegaNiggerFaggot. :lol: Regarding dick stats, why are asian guys often so unfortunate?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 10:08 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:21 am
Niggerdicks look like brown logs of shit. Very arousing.
If that isn't just perfect for anal, I don't know what is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 12:32 pm

So what’s the predicted outcome for Hammer City? I assume commander in chief Ghazi pockets the cash after claiming they didn’t make enough in “reparations” to thrive and fucks off to somewhere where black queens can lay low.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 10, 2021 1:25 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:47 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:03 am
>queerty

Got something to tell us dude? :lol:
And suddenly his name was changed to MegaNiggerFaggot. :lol: Regarding dick stats, why are asian guys often so unfortunate?
Cut me some slack, the only place gayer than DHI was an actual gay site for talking about nigger dick size. Are we all just pretending we didn't share and rate our dicks on the secret discord?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:32 pm
So what’s the predicted outcome for Hammer City? I assume commander in chief Ghazi pockets the cash after claiming they didn’t make enough in “reparations” to thrive and fucks off to somewhere where black queens can lay low.
They won't be able to build proper housing for the winters, till that rocky soil much less grow food, none of them can hunt and there are very nasty animals out there, and the leaders will take the money and settle in a white neighborhood somewhere while the rest beg for hand outs online.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 1:42 pm

MegaNigger wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 1:27 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:32 pm
They won't be able to build proper housing for the winters, till that rocky soil much less grow food, none of them can hunt and there are very nasty animals out there, and the leaders will take the money and settle in a white neighborhood somewhere while the rest beg for hand outs online.
Hey man we have fun with our dick pic contests on the secret discord, still can’t believe you’re the three time champion for pic of the month. :lol: And yeah that’s my prediction. I knew Ghazi was a crazy gag got (I remember him from the getting IN news from drunken peasants days) but man he’s gone to a new level. He was always a weekend warrior, claimed he didn’t tip because muh reparations (black people don’t tip so nice try) and this will be his BLM mansion scam. I really do want them to try and tough it out, just so the fauna can have a great time picking them off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 3:21 pm

Wait, wasn't there already Freedom, Georgia as the grand "No Whites Allowed" utopia?
Oh, wait, that one's too capitalist, right?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 4:53 pm

I’m pretty sure that didn’t go anywhere either. It was 19 families or something who basically just set up a neighborhood. At least I know where to loot next riot season.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 5:01 pm

It's almost as if such a shining utopia would already exist if it was that easy to pull off :thinking:
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 10, 2021 5:05 pm

I think it'll be as successful as Fyre Festival.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!