Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 06, 2021 7:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:28 pm
You mean the Chinese takeover of the USA :roll:
China has a whole bunch of internal issues that aren't easily fixable. I don't know about they taking over anything except niggers in Africa.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 7:59 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:16 pm
If History repeats itself, brace yourselves for an entire decade of malaise and decline until a new Reagan comes out of the woodwork and saves the West once again. It should have been Trump, but he obviously cared about himself too much for that working out.
Reagan is massively overrated. He certainly did not save the West

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:59 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:16 pm
If History repeats itself, brace yourselves for an entire decade of malaise and decline until a new Reagan comes out of the woodwork and saves the West once again. It should have been Trump, but he obviously cared about himself too much for that working out.
Reagan is massively overrated. He certainly did not save the West
Certainly not. It would be silly to expect one actor from California to save the world, anyway. But he did accomplish some good things.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 8:25 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:12 pm
But he did accomplish some good things.
And complemented that by fucking us over. He beat his chest about communism abroad but did nothing to combat communism at home, to the point that the communists continued their long march through America's institutions unabated. He let Bush Sr expand the deep state and the intelligence community to point that they now threaten to choke the life out of the country. His amnesty fucked the demographics, to the point that the once reliably red California is now reliably blue and will never go red again. His strength in the face of USSR imperialism turned into 'bomb the Middle East' and his gentle and amiable personality translated into 'lose with dignity'.

Reagan 'saved' the West in much the same way that John Wayne 'cured' his cancer.

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 8:03 am

I'm sure all the people murdered in the '70s after Reagan closed all the mental asylums think he's just groovy.

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Fri May 07, 2021 9:24 am

McCarthy was underrated. While he wasn't quite a Pinochet, at least he attemped to fix the domestic communism problem.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 07, 2021 10:21 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:03 am
I'm sure all the people murdered in the '70s after Reagan closed all the mental asylums think he's just groovy.
Can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 07, 2021 10:38 am

A nigger stabs two Asian women. Jew York Times blames it on a white man.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri May 07, 2021 11:23 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:03 am
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Another black mark for Reagan. If he hadn't closed the mental hospitals most of the Democrats, certainly most of the CIA, would be now inhabiting them

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 07, 2021 12:46 pm

Both parties fucking suck at providing mental health care, and then we blame our failure to address mental health on whatever other convenient political scapegoat can be found. It's because addressing mental health is fucking expensive and the government doesn't want to spend the money on that when they could be ordering more F-22s.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome