Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:42 pm
-He Didn't kill enough!
Unironically correct, he should have nailed them all. Grosskreutz, Dropkicking nigga, all of them

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:02 pm

I've never been 100% comfortable with the Trayvon Martin verdict, but in a court case you have to go with what can be proven. You can't prove if Zimmerman provoked the confrontaton or not, but you can prove his injuries and that they were at Trayvon Martin's hand and that Zimmerman didn't just kill him in cold blood. They had to go Not Guilty. Let's also add that Zimmerman never got any kind of hero treatment, at least from the mainstream right.

In the Rittenhouse case, we have video,. We can see that his self-defense story checks out. The Gaige dude even had to admit that he pulled out his gun first. A lot of people just hate that Rittenhouse was out there with a gun. I don't relate to that, myself. I wouldn't do that. Doesn't matter. It was legal.

One's an apple, one's an orange.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:05 pm

A lot of people just hate that Rittenhouse was *white*.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:09 pm

It's not really about him being white at all, that's just a smokescreen. What they really hate is that he blew away two of their shock troopers, and injured a third and, in doing so, blew away any delusions and communist wank fantasies that they were going to violently overthrow the United States. That's why they're angry and why he had to be punished

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:02 pm
I've never been 100% comfortable with the Trayvon Martin verdict, but in a court case you have to go with what can be proven. You can't prove if Zimmerman provoked the confrontaton or not, but you can prove his injuries and that they were at Trayvon Martin's hand and that Zimmerman didn't just kill him in cold blood. They had to go Not Guilty. Let's also add that Zimmerman never got any kind of hero treatment, at least from the mainstream right.

In the Rittenhouse case, we have video,. We can see that his self-defense story checks out. The Gaige dude even had to admit that he pulled out his gun first. A lot of people just hate that Rittenhouse was out there with a gun. I don't relate to that, myself. I wouldn't do that. Doesn't matter. It was legal.

One's an apple, one's an orange.
I disagree. I think it’s clear and obvious that Trayvon was casing the neighborhood like arbery the jogger, and when he got caught tried to kill Zimmerman like a violent savage animal in order to remove the only witness

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:36 pm

Trayvon did have a history of robbery. He was also high on weed when he attacked Zimmerman

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:09 pm
It's not really about him being white at all, that's just a smokescreen. What they really hate is that he blew away two of their shock troopers, and injured a third and, in doing so, blew away any delusions and communist wank fantasies that they were going to violently overthrow the United States. That's why they're angry and why he had to be punished
Yes. Two years ago, something like the above would have sounded like conspiracy junk to me. Now, it makes perfect sense.

If you condone burning down cities and the media is on your side, you're naturally going to hate someone who stands up to you. They refuse to buy the self-defense angle because they believe that any violence commited in the name of BLM is justified and should be exempt from legal repurcussions or citizens' 2nd Amendement right.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:43 pm

Fuck Trayon, glad he's in the grave, mon.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:40 pm
If you condone burning down cities and the media is on your side, you're naturally going to hate someone who stands up to you. They refuse to buy the self-defense angle because they believe that any violence commited in the name of BLM is justified and should be exempt from legal repurcussions or citizens' 2nd Amendement right.
And that's the thing. Precedence.
BLM riot in your city? Just stand there and guard your property with a rifle in hand. Keep your cool and when one of the spastics finally decides that he wants to fuck around and find out, pop the commie right in the head.

Burgers are always eager to brag about their guns and self-defence laws and yet they just let unarmed chimps destroy and loot their shit.
In theory, that should stop now. At least in the states that aren't already subverted to shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:32 am
They keep using that picture of Trayvon as a fucking 12 year old.
Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:09 pm
It's not really about him being white at all, that's just a smokescreen. What they really hate is that he blew away two of their shock troopers
"White Supremacy" is code for people they don't like. Calling everyone racist is such a natural reflex for them now that they don't know how to use it properly.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.