Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:50 pm
Nobue wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:14 pm
I know I like to use the gamer word on occasion, but I'm getting really sick of black people at this point
Which is exactly the point. They want you to focus your energy on black people so you forget about the globalist shitbags pulling their strings
Diversion at it's finest. Jamal and Pedro would happily stomp the diversity crowd along with us. Typical divide and conquer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:26 pm

In reality Jamal and Tyrone think is that they are the masterminds, and after they stomp out all the white people they will be able to turn on the Jews and defeat them just as easily. That's what happens when blacks think they are the master race who invented all civilization and everything that ever existed

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:26 pm
In reality Jamal and Tyrone think is that they are the masterminds, and after they stomp out all the white people they will be able to turn on the Jews and defeat them just as easily.
Because they're idiots. This goes to my point. It's a waste of energy to focus your anger on useful idiots when what you really should be focused on is the people using those idiots

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:41 am

Dunning-Kruger effect. The especially dumb blacks think they are brilliant. It's a waste of effort to even think about them. It's not like they are in charge of anything.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:46 pm

Peak. Clownworld.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:51 pm

I wonder how often this has been uploaded on TikTok by now.
And I wonder how man properly-evolved bystanders didn't call the cops out of fear for police brutality...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:41 am
Dunning-Kruger effect. The especially dumb blacks think they are brilliant. It's a waste of effort to even think about them. It's not like they are in charge of anything.
You say that but they are giving these dumb niggars everything and are rewriting history for their benefit. Why else would they be tearing down statues of every historical figure ever and putting up statues of BLM martyrs like George Floyd and breonna Taylor?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:26 pm
You say that but they are giving these dumb niggars everything and are rewriting history for their benefit. Why else would they be tearing down statues of every historical figure ever and putting up statues of BLM martyrs like George Floyd and breonna Taylor?
Because of people like you who make comments exactly like this. A divided people are easier to conquer and it's very easy to divide people along racial lines, convince them to tear down their history and abandon their national pride all under the banner of 'racism'. If they can unperson George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and others, how easily do you think they're going to unperson St Fentanyl and Drug Mule once they've gotten what they wanted?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:26 pm
Why else would they be tearing down statues
Who is? Several centuries and no black mob just formed and tore down a statue. It's the ones in charge that do and they are strikingly not black.
On the less active side, black supremacists get allowance to go wild, on the more active side feds and state-backed organisations organize the whole thing with not a single nigger in any leading position.

It's not and never has been niggers or even Marxist students and professors behind all this instability. It's those in higher positions of power and don't believe that it'll stop with everyone's favourite, ancient kike Soros dropping dead. It's the ones that you never heard of that are the problem and they don't all have a star next to them either.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:17 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:46 pm

Peak. Clownworld.
>strong woman who needs no man gets raped by nigger
>people just let her fend for herself

Forget bitcoin, joker.gif is still paying the best dividends.