Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:15 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:02 pm
The rednecks fucked themselves over by cooperating with the police and handing over video evidence of the incident to the prosecution.

They were idiots who did everything wrong and the white race is better off without them, which is why I get why idiots like ""KYLE BETRRAAAAYED MEEEEEE" Guest sympathizes with them.
Bullshit Because if Kyle had killed one single black person you would be throwing Kyle under the same bus that you threw the McMichaels under. Anyone with a brain can see that’s what conservatives are doing too. Not just liberal faggots. But sure keep hiding behind your based blacks to fight your battles for you because you’re too afraid to stand up for your own race and you’ll only defend people who kill white people while demonizing anyone who dares look at a black the wrong way. If anything the way race would be better off without people like you.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:15 am
Bullshit Because if Kyle had killed one single black person you would be throwing Kyle under the same bus that you threw the McMichaels under.
It doesn't matter who Rittenhouse killed, what he did was lawful. What the rednecks did was legally questionable at best and it's not the least bit surprising they went down for it

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:36 am

Guest wrote:
Bullshit Because if Kyle had killed one single black person you would be throwing Kyle under the same bus that you threw the McMichaels under.
By the same token if the McMichaels had killed a white person you'd probably be saying they deserved to go to jail

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:40 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:02 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:47 pm
Nigs gonna nog.
Popeye’s in the background. :mrgreen:
If you told me this was in South Africa I'd believe you.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:22 am

Your Gods Demand a Blood Sacrifice Cracker! REPENT!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The rednecks fucked themselves over by cooperating with the police and handing over video evidence of the incident to the prosecution.

They were idiots who did everything wrong and the white race is better off without them, which is why I get why idiots like ""KYLE BETRRAAAAYED MEEEEEE" Guest sympathizes with them.
Bullshit Because if Kyle had killed one single black person you would be throwing Kyle under the same bus that you threw the McMichaels under. Anyone with a brain can see that’s what conservatives are doing too. Not just liberal faggots. But sure keep hiding behind your based blacks to fight your battles for you because you’re too afraid to stand up for your own race and you’ll only defend people who kill white people while demonizing anyone who dares look at a black the wrong way. If anything the way race would be better off without people like you.
>reeeeeeeeeee
Okay. So you want three retards to be able to hunt you down for shit they think you did. I bet you're also celebrating cops kneeling on people's necks because one out of two dozen was a nigger that happened to die from unrelated causes.
I'll ask you how well you liked it when the pigs did that shit to you when you didn't take the coof shot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

>reeeeeeeeeee
Okay. So you want three retards to be able to hunt you down for shit they think you did. I bet you're also celebrating cops kneeling on people's necks because one out of two dozen was a nigger that happened to die from unrelated causes.
I'll ask you how well you liked it when the pigs did that shit to you when you didn't take the coof shot.
They didn’t hunt down and lynch him, A neighbor caught his ass red handed, and they were working with the police to catch him because he fit the description they were looking for. If arbery was white you would have fought just as hard for the mcmichaels as you faggots did Kyle. We all see the double standards and hypocrisy. You guys gonna defend the nigger running white people over too?

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:16 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:51 am
If arbery was white you blah blah blah I like big balls in my mouth. Slurp slurp yum
Good God shut the fuck up

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If Kyle had shot some random nigger he would still be based and if he shot you he'd be extremely based because chances are you're some kind of sexual deviant.

Anyway, I wasn't talking about the McMichaels you worthless wignat faggot. You've confused me with every other poster you're arguing with in this thread. Maybe stop shoving so much meth up your ass.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:43 pm

Why is it so hard for you to just admit that the only reason you people find Kyle base in the only reason you went to bed for him and defended him. As well as the only reason a jury of his peers found him innocent of self-defense is because he killed white people. You know as well as I do if he had killed one black person nobody would’ve been defending him he would’ve just been strung up as just another white supremacists and a jury of his peers would’ve found him guilty on all counts just as fast as they did chauvin. So what I can go around carrying an AR 15 and shoot white people and get away with it while dudes defending their neighborhood from a guy who was obviously robbing houses in it get sent to jail for life because it was a Nigger? I bet when that nigger shut the five-year-old white kid just riding his bike you were one of the people saying race is it relevant and it doesn’t matter because he went to prison. So what you’re going to let this nigger Who drove an SUV through a crowd of people off easy too? If white people can’t stand up and defend their own race that maybe they all do deserve to die. You’re all just a bunch of cowards anyway