Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:52 pm

They basically thought this would make the much larger country with the bigger military and bigger bombs piss their pants.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:17 pm

Best Gundam character not from G Fighter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:52 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:01 pm
Japan bombed fucking Hawaii. That's like bombing Texas. You can say "we would have been involved anyway" but we'll never know for sure. Japan bombed one of the United States of America.
It wasn't a state, though. So it's not the same as bombing Texas. I think the Japanese incorrectly believed that striking a lesser U.S. territory would send a message to stop obstructing them. Yes, it was a retarded plan.
"If I piss on Biff's shoes then maybe he'll leave me alone!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
If it was a pretext, then it was one the retarded japs handed America on a silver platter. The arrogant idiots actually thought they could just bomb the harbor and we'd fold up, give up and cede control?
Look, my point is that, as retarded as bombing Pearl Harbour may have been, the Americans did everything they could to provoke exactly that kind of reaction. America blockaded Japan's oil. There was like a list of ten things America must not do to provoke the Japanese into conflict and they did all ten of them
rabidtictac wrote:
I know you like to defend Putin, but c'mon now.
It's hardly defending Putin to point out that conflict in Ukraine is far from unprovoked, the Ukrainians are far from innocent and their claims of victory are far from truthful
rabidtictac wrote:
Japan bombed fucking Hawaii. That's like bombing Texas.
No, that's completely incorrect. Hawaii was not a state, it was an incorporated territory but not a sovereign territory of the United States. Bombing it is more equivalent to bombing Puerto Rico. The reason the US declared war is because the Japanese bombed a US military facility
rabidtictac wrote:
We really did try to stay out of WW2 btw
Also incorrect. Ask Kugel how much the US tried to stay out of WWII. The US were combatants in all but name, FDR admitted they were combatants in all but name and Hitler considered them combatants in all but name. The only reason Wheels didn't outright declare war on Hitler was because he promised the American people he wouldn't and going back on this promise would have been politically costly, especially with the 1940 Presidential Election looming.

But, conveniently, with the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbour (which the US government all knew about), FDR didn't need to go back on his promise. He could easily say 'Well, they declared war on us'

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:19 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:17 pm
Best Gundam character not from G Fighter.
I still haven't finished Gundam ZZ.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:27 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:27 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:24 pm
Even if PH was a TURAPU KAADO, boy did the Japs sink their foot (and then the rest of their Imperial Fleet) firmly on it. I can't think of a more surefire way to galvanize your enemy's public opinion and morale towards war than by pulling a sneak attack and then retreating, accomplishing jack and squat. I mean, when Hitler did the same in Poland, he a) tried to bullshit it with a false flag first, and b) actually steamrolled the Poles with Soviet help so they wouldn't have to deal with that nonsense later. There's a reason why Bismarck is considered one of the greatest statesman of all times, and it has a lot do with his ability to have the wars he wanted to wage to be declared on Prussia by his enemies.
You have to understand. The Japanese military was a bit retarded during that time.
I mean they were smart in battle but most of the time they really were about as effective as your modern-day Muslim resorting to suicide bombing.

But yeah you do notice after a while that when America wants to kick some ass internationally you either see something like Pearl Harbor or the twin towers happen. That the government totally knew was going to happen but didn’t stop.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:18 pm

I'd vote for him!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:57 pm

Having a tan is blackface

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:08 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]