Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:23 am

Shit, good point. Just keep em in Africa either way.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:52 am

Reminds me of the operation by /pol/ around 2016 that was the exact same thing. Is it them again?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:14 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:39 am
They were designated the eternal victim of white oppression. This will never change no matter how many Obamas get voted into office.
Give it 100 years and it's the merciless bugman CCP that will kneel on them so hard they are begging for whitey to return as their rightful owners.
Just like white farmers in Zimbabwe. Maybe if they had a culture of learning from history rather than embracing impulsivity this wouldn't keep happening.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:38 pm

This is what happens when you get assimilated by the "Real [thing] has never been tried" crowd.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:33 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:28 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:36 pm
the kind of niggas that buy into that image should just go back.
Go back where?
Back to where they fuck off

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:59 pm

I’ve been trying to take this thread, less seriously and shit post more, but since people accredit me being in this thread with burning a cross on their lawn am I still allowed to shit post in here, or would that be the equivalent of wearing a clan hood or maybe a cop uniform whatever you want it to be?

I’m just asking because I feel like I’ve seriously toned down and that doesn’t seem to be enough. It’s not my fault. This thread is a lot more interesting than all the irrelevant white Internet nobodies that aren’t funny or entertaining to even mock anymore.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:30 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:59 pm
I’ve been trying to take this thread, less seriously and shit post more, but since people accredit me being in this thread with burning a cross on their lawn am I still allowed to shit post in here, or would that be the equivalent of wearing a clan hood or maybe a cop uniform whatever you want it to be?

I’m just asking because I feel like I’ve seriously toned down and that doesn’t seem to be enough. It’s not my fault. This thread is a lot more interesting than all the irrelevant white Internet nobodies that aren’t funny or entertaining to even mock anymore.
Dude don't worry about it, you make valid points. I'm very passionate about how our western society is crumbling by dropping a knee to races of individuals who just can't get their shit together, too. You just have to grit your teeth sometimes and express your frustrations a little less winded.

We all hate how blacks literally get away with murder to further globalists agenda. If nigs acted like Indians and east Asians and just blended in we'd all be silent.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:22 pm

If there ever was a horse beating thoroughly enough even for me, it's "Niggies do nogging".
The fuck is there to say? It doesn't lend itself to discussion.

You can vent all you want, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:33 pm

There's not much else except for new lows like those series of videos where people just sit there and record a person that just so happens to be black stealing from a pharmacy, and they don't even have a weapon on them, but it's still the same old bullshit.

Niggas killing someone just for looking at them funny, niggas getting away with looting and murder, niggas cutting up in front of and behind the counter of a low level job, it's all the same shit.

And I have to be roped into this shit despite the fact that the only part of that stereotype I even embody is the lazy aspect, but even then I either push myself or I get pushed whenever I have something important to do.

And you do bring up another point where these internet nobodies just aren't interesting anymore. Brad Jones, the reason why I was here to begin with is just fucking lame. Well it was for a petty reason, but still. No new big booba wife content, hell, he doesn't even review fucked up cinema anymore.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:18 am

I'm not sure how Brad is living. He looks like a complete AIDS hobo, he makes about one Snob video a month and fills in the blanks with total shit, low-view content. His Patreon is at $1900 per month and he hasn't done a movie scam fundraiser in years. I don't think he is qualified to get a real job at anything beyond retail. I don't know what Laura does so maybe she supports the household. Or maybe he's scamming money off Doge and CA.