Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kama » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:53 pm

Yeah yeah. Ooga booga I’m a racist mayo monkey. MLK is rolling in his grave. Now I must get back to consuming mass amounts of yummy peanut butter to show my solidarity during this most important month.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:43 pm

Kama wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:57 pm
Oh no. Don't go. Please. The horror.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:25 am

Europe has already given Africa the latest technology before they left and they (blacks) destroyed it.

For anyone who hasn't watched Empire of Dust yet...
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:02 am

"It's all so tiresome."

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:20 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:36 pm
Kama's constant nigga hunt aside, I'm actually kinda depressed that the most culture we have is complaining about White folks stealing from Black folks even though both have been stealing from each other, not to mention the kind of niggas that buy into that image should just go back.
Black people are so damn insecure about not having the history of Europeans with the We Wuz Kangz shit but if you look at Black Americans today there are plenty of black Billionaires who have more wealth than any African King and they have influenced arts and culture around the world (for better or worse). Though they went from creating Jazz and the Blues to fucking Mumble Rap so they've degenerated immensely, but if you look at what Black Americans have done over 100 years they should be happy that they have done more than all of Africa combined historically.

But their crippling insecurity keeps holding them back along with rampant single motherhood so they blame whitey for everything and claim shit they didn't actually create, Boondocks was right about their culture being garbage nearly 20 years ago and it's gotten worse.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:39 am

They were designated the eternal victim of white oppression. This will never change no matter how many Obamas get voted into office.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:45 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:20 am
Though they went from creating Jazz and the Blues to fucking Mumble Rap so they've degenerated immensely
All popular music has degenerated immensely so I'll give them a pass on that.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:14 pm

Oppression narratives are big business. The grifting possibilities are endless. See the BLM people who bought multiple mansions for themselves with donation money.

You have an "oppressed" class that wants to hear that their failures are not their responsibility. You also have an "oppressor" class that's easily sold on their guilt to the point that they judge each other based on how much virtue they signal as "allies" to the oppressed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:39 am
They were designated the eternal victim of white oppression. This will never change no matter how many Obamas get voted into office.
Give it 100 years and it's the merciless bugman CCP that will kneel on them so hard they are begging for whitey to return as their rightful owners.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:28 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:36 pm
the kind of niggas that buy into that image should just go back.
Go back where?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.