Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:34 pm

Imagine my shock.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:26 pm

I wonder many of those kidnappings where due to them not leaving their criminal ways and biting off more than they could chew?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:41 am

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:51 am

Colin Kaepernick is an opportunist and I'm not surprised by anything he does. I'm mostly amused by how the black women in the interview act like this "cornrow" thing is some profound personal trauma.

Black women are weird about hair though, apparently. They consider it extremely low to insult hair. This was discussed after the Chris Rock/Will Smith thing last year.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:50 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:51 am
Colin Kaepernick is an opportunist and I'm not surprised by anything he does. I'm mostly amused by how the black women in the interview act like this "cornrow" thing is some profound personal trauma.
Cornrows are the divine birthright of the black people, handed to them by El Shaddai himself.
It's even in the lost Commandments:

11. Thou shalt not stop a negro from getting cornrows
12. Thou shalt not get yourself cornrows if thou are not a negro
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:53 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:51 am
Black women are weird about hair though, apparently. They consider it extremely low to insult hair. This was discussed after the Chris Rock/Will Smith thing last year.
I've read some article about hair somewhere and the entire comment section was full of black bitches absolutely losing their shit over the phrase "good hair", stating it was super racist and shit. Hundreds of comments!
Totally not insecure about their wigs at all. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:53 am
Totally not insecure about their wigs at all. :lol:
Yeah, they all wear the fucking weave because if they didn't they would look like Lori Lightfoot. Ironically if they just accepted the fact that they have naturally frizzy hair and just embraced it they wouldn't put industrial grade chemicals in their hair to look like white women and fry their scalps. Rekieta's friend Drexel is right, black women hate white women because they want to be white women, it's why they get super pissed when black men date a white chick.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:50 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:22 am
black women hate white women because they want to be white women
I want to be a white woman too.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:24 pm

I’m more surprised that 22 year olds honestly believe that the current year’s holding a gun to creative peoples heads and telling them to make everyone black or else is the first time shows with Black people ever existed

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:53 pm

It strokes their activist/ally ego to pretend that we're living in a world where seeing actors with skin darker than a Spaniard's is BREAKING NEW GROUND.
They can't handle that they and their stunning bravery are fighting for shit that is already a thing.
-Yours Truly