Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:53 pm

Notice how all the black men just stand by and let this bitch get wailed on. Is there a worse, more abhorrent creature than the black female?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:06 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:15 pm
Look at this retarded nigress getting punched in the face. POW! Oh, how I wish I'd be the one to deliver that punch. <3

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:56 am
Nature is healing, niggers are getting into fights amongst themselves again over stupid shit.
Thus it has been since the dawn of time. You don't even have to look at Africa to see this. Just take a glance at Black-on-Black violence compared to Everyone-else-on-Black violence.
MegaNigger wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:53 pm
Notice how all the black men just stand by and let this bitch get wailed on. Is there a worse, more abhorrent creature than the black female?
Ask the Japanese who have to put up with Goggles.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:42 pm

Whites don't see race that important because heritage and nationality are historically the important factors.
The US blacks mostly don't even know their ancestry and wouldn't know the first thing about the African nation their heritage tracks back to.

In short, race is a less meaningful thing to fall back on for people that lack nationalism and culture.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:53 pm

Black privilege.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:19 pm

Lin-Manuel Miranda apologizes for lack of 'dark-skinned Afro-Latinx' actors in musical movie In The Heights
I've been waiting for the liberal media to turn on this hack they built up.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:08 pm

Just look at this lack of diversity. It's like Triumph of the Will all over again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:14 pm

Why don't black people just come out and say that it's justified to roundup white people and execute them for being white? After all in between singing praises to George "Supreme God" Floyd and sieg heiling the black race they sure do like to say every white person murdered in cold blood deserves it including that five year old who got murdered by the nigger just for writing his bike and the bitch that got killed at the capital.

" it's sad about that five-year-old but he deserve to die because he was born White" - every single person on twitter that says George Floyd didn't deserve to die.

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:37 pm

Can I just say the one thing that I hate about this whole White Privilege thing is how all these people keep running their mouths until they come across a visually impaired person like me, or another white person with just as equal a physical disability. And then you will see these people jump through fucking hoops in order to justify why white disabled people are not allowed to have anything for two reasons instead of just the one they used before all this anti-white shit became mainstream. Then they will go back and argue that just being white instantly gets you the world handed to you with no effort while every single fucking thing on earth and in society bows before blacks and gives them everything they want with no effort.

And they wonder why white people are getting sick of this shit?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:14 pm
Why don't black people just come out and say that it's justified to roundup white people and execute them for being white? After all in between singing praises to George "Supreme God" Floyd and sieg heiling the black race they sure do like to say every white person murdered in cold blood deserves it including that five year old who got murdered by the nigger just for writing his bike and the bitch that got killed at the capital.

" it's sad about that five-year-old but he deserve to die because he was born White" - every single person on twitter that says George Floyd didn't deserve to die.
Funny you say that, a friend of mine in Atlanta sent me this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox28media ... -145042846

I checked out multiple articles on the incident, some of course said there was no suspected motivation at the time, but the nutcase admitted to targeting whitey, one said specifically military types. He shot a guy in the back, one bullet hit him and the rest damaged the car, a total of six rounds were fired. I’m sure apologists will dismiss this as “well he didn’t die” but anyone with a rudimentary understanding of ballistics knows how much damage one bullet can cause, it’s not like the movies.

This same area had an attempted stabbing last year because the guy wanted to kill someone “who was white” and ended up killing his white cell mate later on. I’m so glad I got the fuck out of Stankonia when I had the chance.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.