Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:06 pm

Dude, he's determined to be homicidal insane. You don't get declared that and just sent out to freedom. You'll be locked up in some psychiatric ward indefinitely.
Functionally, it's a life sentence.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:49 pm

Kama wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:45 pm
Whitey would never be allowed or afforded the insanity defense.
What is white supremacy, if not insanity?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 pm

Kama wrote:
Whitey would never be allowed or afforded the insanity defense.
Anyone can make an insanity plea
Kama wrote:
that twitter thread
Of the people mentioned in that thread:
- One is trying to plead incompetence
- Two have been found incompetent, which means they go to mental hospital until they're competent. Like Chris Chan
- Only one has actually been found not guilty by reason of insanity. Which, again, means he goes to mental hospital until he's no longer insane like Kugel said

All of that is not taking into account how many times the insanity plea is actually successful, which is very very rarely.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:06 pm
Dude, he's determined to be homicidal insane. You don't get declared that and just sent out to freedom. You'll be locked up in some psychiatric ward indefinitely.
Functionally, it's a life sentence.
OK but that’s still a lesser punishment than he actually deserves. Everyone knows he’s not insane and he did it intentionally. If he gets insanity and goes to a mental hospital then that’s not justice. That’s the point I’m making. Like I said if it was equal justice then he would get death row regardless. That’s the punishment he deserves. I’m Sure the families wouldn’t want him in some cushy mental hospital for the rest of his life just so The establishment doesn’t have to actually hold him accountable for what he did.

Maybe it’s not getting away with murder but it might as well be compared to any white person found On the bad end of a murder charge. You know as well as You do that Darrell Brooks will not be treated the same as James Fields was the difference is that James Fields didn’t actually murder anybody

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:19 am

Those places aren't some neat hospital. They are basically a jail by a different name, just with medication and therapy if applicable.
Really the only thing he got out of it was avoiding the death penalty. If he actually isn't insane, he fucked himself harder than regular prison.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:19 am
Those places aren't some neat hospital. They are basically a jail by a different name, just with medication and therapy if applicable.
Really the only thing he got out of it was avoiding the death penalty. If he actually isn't insane, he fucked himself harder than regular prison.
I guess All I can say is that I guess we will have to see how things play out. I really think he deserves nothing less than the death penalty but I will trust that you are right about what you were saying

One last thing though. Say he does get sent to a mental facility and gets therapy. Who is to say he won’t just lie his way to getting cleared and released so he can do it again? It’s not a get out of jail free card but if they think he’s mentally sound they can’t hold him forever. Just bringing the argument because I’ve been hearing a lot of peoples reactions to this and they mirror everything that I have brought to this thread. I’m not the only one saying that this means he’s going to walk free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:21 am

I don't know in what fantasy land you live but if someone has been determined to be nuts and has killed someone, they don't just let them go after some talking to.
Usually, they are locked up for longer than they would in jail. With murder involved it's even worse.

Do you really expect that dumb nigger to start acting like an absolute model citizen and appaer of fully sound mind and not a thread to anyone? Locked up in a high security loony bin surrounded by actual mad people?
Fat chance.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:37 am

It can be hard enough to convince the staff that you're not insane if you actually are sane.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:49 am

I don't know how it is in Burger Land or Cucknada, but ironically here in Krautmania, I'd rather go to jail than the mental hospital. The mental wards I've worked on were awful, whereas I visited prisons when I applied for a job once and the cells are about on par with 3 star hotels. Not the solitary one but I understand they barely use that anymore, it's deemed "inhumane".
You know, more so apparently than committing violent crimes.
It's a trap!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:46 am

When Hinckley went to mental hospital they had such tight control over his life that he couldn't even rub one out to Jodie Foster or watch Silence of the Lambs. Sure, it's probably a better alternative than being executed or having Tyrone stretch out your asshole, but not much better.