Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:42 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:50 am
We know he's lying because he's a leftist piece of dogshit and his mouth is moving.
This seems like such an obvious lie too. It's only missing "and then they all stood up and clapped."
He would never dare say this shit under oath.

Keep in mind also that the Federal Government has hours and hours of video footage surrounding the events that day, including the bodycam footage from this officer and others, and they won't release it. Not only won't they release it, they're actively suppressing its release

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:25 pm

What is the point of recording footage if it is never used to confirm or deny your storytelling sessions?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:42 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:50 am
We know he's lying because he's a leftist piece of dogshit and his mouth is moving.
This seems like such an obvious lie too. It's only missing "and then they all stood up and clapped."
"And that woman? Albert Einstein."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:25 pm
What is the point of recording footage if it is never used to confirm or deny your storytelling sessions?
Because of the 'deny' part of your sentence. If this shit actually happened he'd be ready, willing and able to produce the bodycam footage to back up his claims. If any of this shit actually happened the way they're saying it did, all the footage would be out there and on blast 24 hours a day on all the major news networks.

But it didn't. So it's not

Keep in mind also that this officer is a known BLM agitator who called Trump a hit man, supported the 'peaceful protests' of last summer and started off his statement with the lie that Officer Brian Sicknick was killed by Trump supporters that day, when in fact the only person actually killed that day was Ashli Babbitt who was killed by the government

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:05 am

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:27 am

Shit that never happened for 500, Alex.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:06 am

Many monocles must've been dropped during this most unprecedented of events.

"Female negroes? On my aeroplane? Sitting in a higher class than me?! I knew I should've spent my vacation in Prussia..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:53 am

Actual, in-your-face, on-the-surface, aggressive racism is so rare these days that when people make up stories about it, it comes off as full of caricatures from 1952.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:53 am
Actual, in-your-face, on-the-surface, aggressive racism is so rare these days that when people make up stories about it, it comes off as full of caricatures from 1952.
Bolded the important part. The only time you see someone say something actually racist in real life it's usually because they are oblivious to how offensive it is. Like "what do your people prefer, KFC or Popeye's?" or some of the things the hicks said in the original Borat movie. Or this:

He truly is Stone Cold :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:16 pm

The mainstream media saying this is nothing more than a stabbing and the race being left out

I'm sure a nigger did it

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:16 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:06 pm
Bolded the important part. The only time you see someone say something actually racist in real life it's usually because they are oblivious to how offensive it is. Like "what do your people prefer, KFC or Popeye's?" or some of the things the hicks said in the original Borat movie. Or this
Or pretty much everything Biden says