Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:27 pm
Because we all know that only Klansmen and SS alumni ever donate to charities.
Fuck are you talking about, Kraut? Have you confused the Salvation Army for some other organisation?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:35 pm

I see you and your stealth edits, Kraut. You won't get away with thinking the Salvation Army donate blood that easy

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:27 pm
Because we all know that only Klansmen and SS alumni ever donate to charities.
From the article

"**The resource claims Christianity is inherently racist and calls for white Christians to repent **and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic… to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”"

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:23 pm
I get what they're up to. They think they're going to be exposed as a money laundering operation that does fuck all for the needy so they're mashing the self-destruct button.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:35 pm
I see you and your stealth edits, Kraut. You won't get away with thinking the Salvation Army donate blood that easy
"Blood" just crossed my mind when I saw the "donate". Maybe I got this confused with some other article.
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:41 pm
"**The resource claims Christianity is inherently racist and calls for white Christians to repent **and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic… to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”"
They do realize a lot of Black people are Christian, right?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:42 pm
I get what they're up to. They think they're going to be exposed as a money laundering operation that does fuck all for the needy so they're mashing the self-destruct button.
I think they're just mashing the self-destruct button for the hell of it, like a lot of woke fucktards do.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:58 pm

You knowing the saying: Don't bite the hand that feeds.

Imagine their shock when they get low donations because people took their "white money" elsewhere.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:49 pm

Salvation Army is run by very clueless, pointy-haired boss dilbert types. They do some good things but they are also incompetent and screw over both their staff and the people who are in their rehab programs. They use their rehab programs like prison work gangs and send those guys out to do free labor for them, earning money which goes to SA. The poor guys don't get time off for being sick and they're out there in all weather, loading and unloading trucks. All because maybe they got busted doing drugs once, or they checked themselves in voluntarily. For that, they give up the right to any freedom and are put to work without pay. If the program is the same as it used to be, I believe they can't even have a phone. Of course, it's all under the blanket of "you drug addicts can't be trusted with anything." But the part where the addicts work for free as your personal slaves to bring in fucking revenue isn't anything but callous self-interest.

I'm not surprised they're woke. When I was acquainted with their work, experienced leadership were forced to quit (in protest) because of management stupidity. Their HR staff are the same as any woke corporation too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:44 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:35 pm
"Blood" just crossed my mind when I saw the "donate". Maybe I got this confused with some other article.
I know exactly what you thought: that red tube thing going over the person's arm looks, at a glance, like a tube full of blood.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:49 pm
Salvation Army is run by very clueless, pointy-haired boss dilbert types. They do some good things but they are also incompetent and screw over both their staff and the people who are in their rehab programs. They use their rehab programs like prison work gangs and send those guys out to do free labor for them, earning money which goes to SA.
I don't want to give money to anybody who gives money to Something Awful.