Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:55 am

There's a lot of anti-semitism on this thread.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:18 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:55 am
Where do you think you're posting? Go back a few pages and you can see a lot of anti-niggerism.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:55 am
Well when your tribe has been kicked out of 109 countries for being horrible subversive rat people…

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:24 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:43 am
Even so it’s retarded to blame George Soros for fucking everything. He’s not some genius criminal super villain mastermind or whatever
He's literally the one funding these AGs, DA's, Secretaries of State, County Sheriffs and all the other fucks who are in turn letting criminals literally get away with murder while putting people who try to stop them in jail, you fucking retard.

Try to look less like a glow-op
“He’s giving them money. That proves he’s the only evil Jew in this whole thing and not just an easy scapegoat to blame everything on while other Jews get away with worse things I R Smrt”

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:51 pm
“He’s giving them money. That proves he’s the only evil Jew in this whole thing and not just an easy scapegoat to blame everything on while other Jews get away with worse things I R Smrt”
Cry more, glownigger. Deflect off Soros more

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:51 pm
Cry more, glownigger. Deflect off Soros more
Keep blaming your boogeymen like Soros or China so you can keep making deflections and excuses to not go after the real problems.

After all it’s easy to go after one Jew they allow you to go after than the entire nest of rats

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:37 pm
Keep blaming your boogeymen like Soros or China so you can keep making deflections and excuses to not go after the real problems
>Keeps talking about 'the real problems' while desperately trying to prevent people from talking about George Soros and now China apparently
Do you know how I know you're a glownigger?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:13 pm

Nah, it's not fedposting, he didn't explicitly said it's Russia/"Ivan"s fault. As we know from past documented examples of fedposting, they just can't resist the urge.