Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:39 pm

I forgot which comedian said this and how it went exactly, but it was along the lines of, "You'd better figure out who is who, because either way, one of those mother fuckers is going to jail!".
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:13 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:39 pm
I forgot which comedian said this and how it went exactly, but it was along the lines of, "You'd better figure out who is who, because either way, one of those mother fuckers is going to jail!".
Paul Mooney

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:48 am

Yeah make it even easier for blacks to kill whites for no reason Than just existing.
And they claim we are the ones that are demons or devils.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:13 am

>once black people get guns

So they don't have guns atm? Then what have gangstaz and rappaz been using for drive-bys all this time?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:16 am

Niggers are the ones that soil guns for everyone here in Canada.

You get what you fucking deserve, Seattle!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:37 am

Black people in the United States of America HAVE guns,

I've seen this argument from leftists before, that gun laws are racist because they somehow favor whites, but it makes zero sense.

Blacks, for some reason, are not typically school shooters, but show me a black neighborhood or a black club and I can dig up some gun violence that the MSM ignores.

Personally, I live about 1.5 miles from a strip of bars and restaurants in my fair city. This strip is mostly dominated by frat hangouts from the university nearby (SMU), but there is one black club in the area and it's the ONLY place there where there's a shooting at least once a month.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:14 pm

It's been 25 years with record low ratings. How does "The View" still exist?
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:47 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:37 am
Black people in the United States of America HAVE guns,

I've seen this argument from leftists before, that gun laws are racist because they somehow favor whites, but it makes zero sense.

Blacks, for some reason, are not typically school shooters, but show me a black neighborhood or a black club and I can dig up some gun violence that the MSM ignores.

Personally, I live about 1.5 miles from a strip of bars and restaurants in my fair city. This strip is mostly dominated by frat hangouts from the university nearby (SMU), but there is one black club in the area and it's the ONLY place there where there's a shooting at least once a month.
Dave Chappelle in his "Sticks & Stones" special thought that all black people registering for a legal firearm would somehow get lawmakers to change gun laws.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:55 pm

So the conspiracy here is that there's some kind of hidden threshold after which lawmakers decide to only let white people buy guns?
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:37 am
Could be due to several factors.
On the one hand there's the Cretin Race Theory which postulates that every law ever made is racist and white-favoring.
Then there's the subconscious memoryholing of every instant of gun-toting negroes, since those are usually part of the huge amount of poc-on-poc violence that they all ignore because it doesn't fit the narrative.
Don't ghetto schools have a higher ratio of metal detectors and security personell?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:55 pm
Don't ghetto schools have a higher ratio of metal detectors and security personell?
[/quote]

You know those huge numbers of "school shootings" people bring up? Most are gang shootings that just happen to take place in school.