Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
ebin namefag

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:02 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:33 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:42 pm
Don't blueball Rapeman
I just hate niggers so much!
Sounds like you're a bit of a RAGEMAN these days.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:02 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:33 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Don't blueball Rapeman
I just hate niggers so much!
Don't worry. We all do. :lol:

Just that in this case, I can't defend it sadly.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Don't blueball Rapeman when he's on his daily rage fap session, prawling twitter like he is trying to become a second Kama.
You’re absolutely right. I’m sorry. I really have been acting like a faggot because I just hate niggers And how they are allowed to just be pure evil, and get away with it so much… I’ve been going too far, and taking the opinions of people way too seriously that maybe I shouldn’t be. I was wrong to take it as far as I did, even if you don’t believe me.. I’ve always tried to be honest about my feelings on things, but maybe there’s a point when you just get too honest. that eventually, the mask never goes back on. I have gotten way too comfortable with going mask off on the Internet too much. All that’s done is make people hate me., and that’s never been the reaction I wanted. So I’m genuinely sorry.

Yeah, I know long text is long. How dare I make people read? It’s not like I expect you guys to forgive me anyway. I just feel needed to say this

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:49 pm

It is not about forgiveness or even feeling you are wrong being angry but you have to acknowledge your rage is impotent in today's society. Our governments and their commie voter base want niggers and Muslims to ruin our nations and rape and kill our people. But remember, they voted for it. And I'm not going to be the guy to go to jail for wrong think up here in Communist Canada.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:33 pm

Kama wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:38 pm
It’s not like I expect you guys to forgive me anyway. I just feel needed to say this.
I'm just breaking balls, man. No forgiving needed. It's not like I don't understand your anger. It's just not mentally healthy to be angry and feel powerless all the time.

The general population want things to be this way, so let them live with the consequences.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:33 pm
The general population want things to be this way, so let them live with the consequences.
The general population don't want it that way, the general population is just deeply, deeply ignorant and in denial, and our overlords fight to make sure they stay that way.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Kama wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:38 pm
It’s not like I expect you guys to forgive me anyway. I just feel needed to say this.
I'm just breaking balls, man. No forgiving needed. It's not like I don't understand your anger. It's just not mentally healthy to be angry and feel powerless all the time.

I know I said it before, but I was born with a genetic eye condition that sentenced me to being permanently visually impaired/legally blind from the second I was born. in a society where that is enough for people to treat you like you’re worthless and that everything would be better off without you existing at all. I already felt powerless.. I remember I remember the blind association always telling me or showing me that there are tons of opportunities for blind people, but then you really get out there and you realize that the only time there are opportunities for people like me is when companies want to use people like me for fluff pieces or to put me out there to tell younger blind people that they can have a future if they just go to college and try hard enough. I’ve been through the cycle of bootstrapping, hard work, and effort long enough to know it’s completely meaningless the second they find out that you have a physical disability then you are just a waste of their time.

You know how blacks say they never get opportunities, and they never get to put their foot through the door or whatever. That is something that angers me because they get infinitely more chances than someone like me. I’ve lived around them long enough to know that skin color doesn’t stop them from doing jack shit and if anything, it gives them way more privilege, then most people..

So when you already feel powerless, because of a disability, you never asked for that ruined your whole life from the very start. Why should I have to feel powerless because of my skin color too? I mean just because the only reason you have to feel powerless is your skin color It doesn’t make it any less unfair, and sometimes I do get mad because I do see non-disabled people who are all “who cares? It doesn’t affect me.” About the anti-white shit ignorant. Just because you never felt powerless and you don’t think all the anti-white shit right now makes you feel powerless doesn’t mean it doesn’t affect other people, and makes them even more powerless than they already were. So it’s like you should care and you should wanna do something.. And also, I just don’t see how people can just stand back and not care at all just because it doesn’t affect them. it’s the kind of situation where I just feel alone and no one can understand at all.. maybe that’s why I gravitated towards that NJp shit. Sure they don’t care about me either but they actually want to do something for me unlike everyone else.. I’d have more of a chance at getting a fair shake with them over what we have right now, at the end of the day what is it all really matter?? Even if all the anti-white shit went away people would still see me as a worthless waste of space because of my eyes. That’s just the reality..

Like I said, I’m angry because they don’t know actual hardship. Blacks get handed everything and they’re just allowed to do anything no matter how evil it is and get away with it screaming oppression when they get the complete opposite of oppression every fucking day.. I hate them for that. Blacks absolute worst group of people that ever existed. In fact, everyone’s life would be better off if they didn’t exist.. all they have ever done is make everything worse for everyone. I don’t even care about the good ones anymore..

I know at this point I should just let the world burn but I guess the reason why I’ve been so rise up and shit it’s because I don’t want to give up on this world and settle like this is just how it’s meant to be if you can understand that

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:08 pm

I know I’m double posting but I’m sorry for the Uber. post by the way I’ll try to cut down on that., but I am over all that NJP activist shit if I didn’t make it clear

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:34 pm

Again, I understand your anger. It's completely justified. You're just losing track of the forest for all the trees sometimes.

People are terrible. Look at Hollywood or Mexico. People do shit so fucked at every hour of the day it couldn't be in a Hostel movie. You can't worry about that all the time. It'll ruin you.
It's okay to want to be the Punisher at times. It's okay to be mad about society just letting stuff happen that reasonably should've been dealt with differently.
But most of the time you just have to not care and get on with your life. Because anything else will only make you more miserable and change nothing.

It's a shit situation we're settled with. Try and make the most of it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:36 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:51 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
The general population don't want it that way, the general population is just deeply, deeply ignorant and in denial, and our overlords fight to make sure they stay that way.
While true to some extend, they will still vote and support against their supposed interests. In the end, it's actions that matter, not sentiment and hindsight.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!