Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Rapeculture

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:40 pm

He was turning his life around, he wanted to go to college, blah, blah, blah, blah. You can set your watch to these animals.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:52 pm

Oh I thought the cold french fries thing was a joke. I did see another black guy throw a tantrum over receiving the wrong drink size or something. There's been a severe lack of actual Karen videos lately.

I'm actually starting to think that the angry black people videos outweigh the Karen ones.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:03 pm

The Golden Age of Karen videos was during the mask mandates. Every week,, we got more white ladies (and the occasional man) yelling at someone in a supermarket or on a plane for not wearing a mask, or for wearing their mask improperly, I don't recall that being a black thing at all.
Last edited by Lindsay's Liver on Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:09 pm

Did black people even care? It's not like anyone would call them out on it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:32 pm

Black people were obsessed with the masks, but I never really saw them fretting about others wearing them or not that much. Shooting guys over low-quality goyslop is apparently more important.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:53 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:32 pm
Shooting guys over low-quality goyslop is apparently more important.
I shoot guys with low quality goyslop.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:30 pm

Karens get excited by opportunities to tell people what to do or to berate people for not following rules. If the world around them is out of order, it enrages them and they're confident that a larger authority will back them up (thus, the "I want to see the manager" cliche).

Black people CAN be like that, but the main difference might be that they have less trust in authority. Meanwhile, the ghetto rats who attack people in fast food restaurants are running on something more primal. They're mad and usually young and they have no respect for ANY authority. Next thing you know, they're tearing apart a Chick Fil-A because of a charge for extra sauce or shooting people over cold fries.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:15 pm

Kama wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:37 am
Okay just call me a nazi or a fed. Whatever makes you feel better.
You just come off as being too obsessed is all. More importantly, you don't seem to enjoy it.
Nobody, not even Moe, minds you hating niggers. There's just no reason to grandstand over every single crime some random corner monkey did.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:04 pm

No sir, I don't mind at all. I mean hell, there's definitely black people that I absolutely despise, not because they are black, but because they're dumbasses who happen to be black.
I'll say this though, I have experienced nigga fatigue. Not only is it insane shit happening in different states with niggas doing ignorant shit, but also in the state you live in with stuff you see daily.
Black kids finding a gun, then accidentally shooting themselves and arguments that led to death by gunfire and house fire (both of which happened in my neighborhood).

Then you have fucking insane shit like dismantling/stealing an entire ATM, and no joke, and I don't often use the word, but it was one of the most retarded things I have ever witnessed, was a grown ass (black) man holding up traffic not for any major emergency, but because he had a gas powered oven hanging on for dear life and he stopped in the middle of traffic.....just to take the grates off the top and take the trays out. Yeah that's gonna help, you fucking asshole.

Even my old man says things like, "Your black people, I swear sometimes" or "they should've never let y'all loose from the chains".

I try so hard not to think about race, even the positive side of things, but when you constantly have videos of you know who going rogue, you can't help but take a look and assume.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:25 pm

They were just educating themselves on how to be cab drivers
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:15 pm
Kama wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:37 am
Okay just call me a nazi or a fed. Whatever makes you feel better.
You just come off as being too obsessed is all. More importantly, you don't seem to enjoy it.
Nobody, not even Moe, minds you hating niggers. There's just no reason to grandstand over every single crime some random corner monkey did.
I was getting angry because it felt so much like no one cared or people just want to defend everything they do. It’s hard not getting mad when the only people who do care are “actual white supremacists.”

Why can’t normies have a heart or soul? Why should I be forced to care about every black gunned down by police or vigilante’s for doing shit that got them killed? While they say every white person murdered by a black deserves it and deserves no justice. Even in the case of a 5 year old boy like cannon hinnant. How can people just not care that a grown ass nigga shot him point blank just for riding his bike?

Hell even the parents don’t care enough to defend their murdered kids. Even Liming’s parents are more concerned about proving how not racist they are while blacks and white libs rewrite the story. He has foot imprints on his chest cavity and they’re claiming he died from hitting his head on the ground while still saying he deserved it for being the aggressor. A real parent would fight for their kid.

But I have been trying to stop the anger and joke around again
Last edited by Kama on Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.